Survival Hide and Seek Event! - Hosted By Alk & Zee :DD

Hiya everyone!

So recently me and @ZeePog won the Survival Merry and Bright Build Competition, and with that came a couple of prizes, one of which being a Month of ++ to gift to someone! Now me and Zee already have ++, and recently I had an idea which would spice things up a bit… On Sunday 10th at 6pm GMT (2 days from making this topic) We’ll be hosting a Hide and Seek event (located at Ibby’s games warp), in which the Winners will receive the following:

• 1st Place: 3000 Gold + 1 Crate Key + 1 Month of ++ ( Can be used or gifted to another player without ++ in case you already have it )
  • 2nd Place: 2000 Gold + 1 Crate Key
  • 3rd Place: 1000 Gold + 1 Crate Key

In case you already don’t know, this is how the event will work:

At the warp totem at spawn, on the 1st page, there is a warp called ‘Games’. You can use this warp to get to the events, from there just walk down the path till you find the hide and seek arena, you won’t miss it, or you can /tpa to me or Zee. You will all meet up at the location at the designated time listed above. 2 extra seekers will be picked along with Zee. The event will start, and you’ll have 5 minutes to find a spot within the 4 floors of the map, and after that time, the seekers will be set loose! For this event, ender pearls and elytras will be permitted for both hiders and seekers, although no fireworks, ranked perks (e.g. /fly or /carpet), no particle effects or potion effects, chorus fruit, sneaking back into the event, etc. If caught using/doing any of these, you will be disqualified from the event and illegible to receive any prizes. The last 3 people to be still be in will be rewarded the prizes listed above in the order in which they are found. Hints may be given if the event stretches out too long. I’ll be explaining this all in game as well!

Hope to see you there! :DD

22 Likes

Good Luck guys, definitely gonna be finding all of you >:)

6 Likes

yay
yay again

3 Likes

Woah, this sounds fun! I might even participate. I’ll gift the prizes to whoever is below me if I win anything, but I doubt I will as I have no elytra or enderpearls.
Either way, this sounds like a great event.

2 Likes

Honestly one of the best events on the server, theres so many goddamn spots to hide in, you should see what some people come up with xD

Massive thanks to @Ibby for letting me use the place :0

5 Likes

:( ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎

well i hope that everyone has a fun time

2 Likes

Hmm, am I allowed to have a little look around before the events begin or is it out of bounds? (I have absolutely no idea how survival works)

Edit: Really need to try to get into survival whenever the reset happens.

1 Like

Go ahead, better to get an idea of the layout and stuff xD
Although I just wanna note that the entrance is closed so you might need a little extra help :v

2 Likes

nice

1 Like

Looks like a fun event! Good luck people!

1 Like

Good luck everybody.

1 Like

Good luck everyone. Hope I get unbanned from my 5th false ban in time to participate.

1 Like

Woooo I’m so ready!

1 Like

Ik the best hiding spot i just need to put on @RossRao’s skin. Ross skin helped me win last time :)

2 Likes

Oh wow that’s a great idea!!!
Can’t wait to partici…

6pm GMT

dies in asian

1 Like

Sounds so fun!! I will definitely be there!! ^-^

1 Like

Event went great, Massive GG’s to @OssyRao for 1st place, SantaCath for 2nd place, and @CandyTaski for 3rd! @peeloofortjuan was gifted the month of ++, congrats!

Finally, massive thanks to everyone participating, the seekers ( @ZeePog, @Tr00pical, and @NeOnIsBad) and @Skysthelimit26 for helping me out with the event, it was a blast :DD

8 Likes

GG to the winners! :D

1 Like

I was found 2nd. Thought my spot was quite good too!

(I’ll never forgive you @NeOnIsBad)

Event was still great and congrats to the winners!

1 Like