Survival guide to boredom

Sans titre-3

Sans titre-2

`·.·𝓢𝓾𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵 𝓰𝓾𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓸𝓶 ·.·´

Sans titre-2

As we have reached the one year anniversary of survival, most of the older players feel like the server as reached a stale point, besides Survival having regular updates. Some of us feel bored out of their minds, and besides loving the community a lot we can’t seem to find any reasons to even get online at this point.

This guide is here to suggest ideas and help giving you some sort of objectives to reach if you really want to come online but can’t seem to find anything to do. Hopefully, it’ll help get you through the late-map misery and reach the very exciting pre-season 4 week without being completely done with survival :D

Let’s get started!

Disclaimers: This quide was created by me alone using my own experience and knowledge of survival, and I’m by no mean some sort of “god” player with infinite knowledge so please keep that in mind. Also, this guide does NOT aim to help you with staff goals, it only aims to improve your general player experience if you get too bored. Finally, yes I’m aware some ideas repeats, but that’s because I felt like some could fit in multiple roads :) With that being said, enjoy!

Sans titre-2

I. 𝓚𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓱𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓼

First, before diving into any suggestions, let’s state the obvious: Everyone is different. Not every suggestions in this guide will suit you, and I don’t want you to get through every single point of it if you don’t like reading. That’s why decided to tag all the ideas with different traits:

ミ◦❧◦.¸ Character traits ¸.◦☙◦彡

Patient
Creative
Lone wolf
Extravert
Good at redstone
Farmer

You can refer to them when choosing a road to follow, as it might correspond more to your personality.

Sans titre-2

❍ - Merchant road

This road is great for people that usually play alone, and love to farm. However, you’ll need to be very patient as it implies to farm for hours, even days.

Getting and taking care of a shop ✎ ☾
Filling one or more personal chests or rare resources ✿ ☾ ❍
Create your own merch ✎ ☾
Build all the automatic farms ✿ ☾ ♛ ❍
Getting in baltop ✿ ☾ ❍
Create advertisement signs for your shop in main world ✿ ✎ ☾

Sans titre-2

- Artist road

This road is great for players with greater imagination, a lot of creativity, but also are very patient. It also implies to farm for resources so be warned!

Build -silly- things (like a giant honey tower, skeppy statue, building a bunch of random stuff in the main world) ✎ ☾
Obtain all decorative heads ✿ ❍ ☾
Create maparts ( implies building a mapart plateform, install a schematic mod, and build the actual maparts) ✿ ✎ ❍ ☾
Getting and taking care of a shop to sell them ✎ ☾
Build another, bigger base ✎ ☾
Create random unclaimed houses for new players to find in the main world ✿ ✎ ☾
Create and sell bases for players ✿ ✎ ☾

Sans titre-2

- Entertainer road

This road is great for outgoing players with a strong community sense. This road implies doing things for others, like events, giving away stuff, but it also implies a small sense of creativity in other to get different ideas.

Build -silly- things (like a giant honey tower, skeppy statue, building a bunch of random stuff in the main world) ✿ ✎ ☾
Create events ✿ ✎ ☾ ♛
Host those events
Do drop parties at the spawn

Sans titre-2

- Completionist road

This road is great for people that just loves to flex and are not scared to spend weeks to complete their goals.

Filling one or more chests or rare ressources ✿ ❍ ☾
Create an automatic farm ♛ ☾
Farm mini crate keys ✿ ❍ ☾
Obtain all decorative heads ❍ ☾
Do all the quests ✿ ☾ ❍
Get in all mcmmo tops ✿ ☾
Invent machines to farm mcmmo skill ✿ ☾ ♛ ❍

Sans titre-2

Random ideas

Throwing a bunch of ideas that didn’t quite fit elsewhere.

Learn a new minecraft skill (building, redstone, learn how to 1.9+ pvp…) ✿ ☾
Build all the automatic farms ✿ ☾ ♛ ❍
Build another, bigger base ✿ ✎ ☾

Sans titre-2

I really hope this guide was helpful to you and it gave you something to aim for this end of season!
As usual, if you have any ideas of things to do please let me know and I’ll add them into this guide!

Thank you guys, I will see you all -hopefully!- in game!

29 Likes

this is so well made wt faujsfdaujf

4 Likes

Cool guide, but why would you bother doing things like “fixing boredom” when you can play a better gamemode that has harvesting organs and selling them on the black market for profit?

jk ily aia this is really cool I’ll do some of these when and if I’m now incredibly busy

im all roads

2 Likes

Amazing guide aia! :kiwi_fruit:

2 Likes

Problem is I already did most of these things :pensive:

3 Likes

This is very inspirational

3 Likes

@Aiadeva how did you heart my reply immediately?!?

2 Likes

She’s a Forum Bot

2 Likes

Very Cool Guide!
Tysm Aia! :D

2 Likes

Literal forums formatting QUEEN this is a beautiful post 10/10 :+1:

3 Likes

Love those ideas! Great perspective with the way you’ve organized it too, Aia. Thanks!

2 Likes

im still bored

2 Likes

/dninosor

1 Like

Omg why is the formatting and aesthetics of this so pretty :pleading_face:

3 Likes