[Survival] Extraterrestrial Mapart Comp!

• Name of Map: Connections

• All team members IGNs: @Tarteris, @Vicvi, @Nick_qT

• Build Coordinates: 7295, 183, -2065

• Favourite Sci-Fi movie: Tart : Annihilation ; Viv : Back to the Future II ; Snipe : “I’m just a builder” / Deadpool 2 (Viv note : Please share your thoughts with us more often Sniper, we love you - though I do agree that you are an incredible builder).

• Pick!: Sun or Moon?: Sun, but Moon for Tart because she’s a nocturnal owl who lovingly watches over us in late hours.

Tart note: Viv is posting, but that doesn’t mean she’s escaping her shoutout. So! Tons of extra special THANKS to her for organizing, categorizing and harmonizing this team. This art maybe isn’t entirely her style, but she still poured her heart into it. There will never be thanks enough. Vicvi, you’re perfect.

Viv note : Tart and Snipy are both amazing people, working with them was truly a pleasure ! Very strong friendship got us through any and all communication issues that we may have had, and, if anything, those issues allowed us to understand each other better. Turns out that even with very different personal aesthetics, we managed to find harmony and produce something we are all very much satisfied with. Love you two lots, and let’s do this more often <3 (stop driving me crazy though, seriously /j)

Snipy note : I’m just a builder.

Thank you fae for hosting the competition, and thank you to all the judges and participants.
Best of luck,
Three goofs who happen to be great friends.

23 Likes