Survival "Aiadeva" build competition!

Full disclaimer: I do not actually believe I’m better than anyone, this build comp is meant to be a fun and silly one, and I hope everyone will take it as lightly as I am while being creative and having fun (:

Survival “Aiadeva” build competition

Welcome everyone, I’m very happy to see you here :sunglasses: Yes, this month you will have to compete in an amazing, very hard, also amazing, slightly arrogant maybe, but mostly amazing build competition with the theme being “Aiadeva”. That’s right folks, this month we will see the rise and union of the best builders of all times as they will gather trying to reproduce my perfection in build form!

DETAILS

The theme is Aiadeva, so I expect at least a 15 blocks high giant statue of me, but you can also add whatever element you want :P Glorious, scary, pretty, cute, or funny, go wild! I want to see creative builds :D Thus creativity will count more than the actual statue itself!

UPDATE: Maparts are now allowed in this comp, if you are doing one just know you don’t have to make a statue (as long I’m still in the mapart of course!)!

Teams up to 3 people are ok :D

The competition will also end 8th of August, so you have plenty of time to try to make is as perfect as I am :kiwi_fruit:

Quick reminder: All the survival rules applies. Any inappropriate build will be removed, and you will be punished.

JUDGES

:kiwi_fruit: Alkemystix the Great for giving me this idea, he loves me so much he just needed that build comp !
:kiwi_fruit: infernalfae the Magnificent that I totally didn’t forced to judge this amazing build comp, she begged me to be one of us!
:kiwi_fruit: and of course myself, Aiadeva the Kiwi Master, without whom this build comp wouldn’t exist!

REWARDS

All of that is interesting, but what could be the prices because that’s all that you want you
The eternal blessing of the Kiwi God !
… Wow I wasn’t expecting so many disappointed faces! Here I was, hoping to see real Kiwi lovers but I was mistaken! </3
Fine, I guess I will change the prices a little!

:1st_place_medal: :kiwi_fruit:
One kiwi head
One week of ++
3 crate keys
:2nd_place_medal: :kiwi_fruit:
One kiwi head
One week of +
1 crate key
:3rd_place_medal: :kiwi_fruit:
One kiwi head
One crate key

That’s it everyone! I hope you will all enjoy this silly competition, I can’t wait to see your builds as I know how creative this community is! Please, don’t take it seriously, I really just want it to be funny :joy:
Thank you everyone, and I will see you all in game!

Just putting the disclaimer again just in case: I do not actually believe I’m better than anyone, this build comp is meant to be a fun and silly one, and I hope everyone will take it as lightly as I am while being creative and having fun (:
25 Likes

first to this amazing comp

7 Likes

mmmmmmmmmmm
good build comp sounds fun

4 Likes

:kiwi_fruit: :kiwi_fruit: :kiwi_fruit:

6 Likes

how to build

3 Likes

who’s gonna be the best kiwi lady builder? :eyes:

from the judge who was definitely not forced into judging this

7 Likes

Kiwii

6 Likes

Tip: just build a kiwi for 1st place

4 Likes

Tip: just build a 4x4 kiwi map art to win automatically

2 Likes

:conksunglasses:

Anyways, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT WAIT TO JUDGE THESE DJSKSKSBXAK

4 Likes

This is incorrect, just wanted to point out

5 Likes

Don’t be ashamed I’m just that amazing I know :conksunglasses:

4 Likes

I am #1 kiwi worshipper and i wasn’t asked to join this council… disappointed

5 Likes

Aia on a big ego trip… :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

if you participate I’ll give you one stack of diamonds blocks!

7 Likes

kiwi, yes. build, also yes. Im in

5 Likes

Name: Diamond Aia
Coords: -7056 67 -3904
Builder: cheater_

24 Likes

HOW DOES ONE GET THAT MANY DIAMONDS?!?!?
(ok body unclear how is that not a sentence)

3 Likes

That’s not even 10,000 diamonds. I have over 100,000.

5 Likes

im sorry, BUT HOW

3 Likes