Survival 1.14 Polls - Opinions wanted!

Sup peeps,

There has been a lot of talk recently about changes in survival and how the server is going to update into the very exciting 1.14 with PANDAS. :panda_face: One of the things that has been causing a lot of conversations is whether survival should completely reset or just keep expanding.
Because of all this gossip, Iā€™ve made a few polls down below to help us get an idea of what peoples thoughts are.
Would be good to hear from peeps who play and who dont play. It would also be great if you could try and be balanced - so if you really dont want a reset, still answer both polls on it, and vice versa.

To avoid confusion, there are no current plans in place to reset. In fact, there are no current plans in place at all :stuck_out_tongue: This is all just hypothetical, so dont panic!

Poll #1
What is your main concern about a reset?

• Losing builds :house:
  • Losing mcmmo stats :fishing_pole_and_fish:
  • Losing stuff (gold balance, loot, gear, resources, etc) :gem:
  • Losing the community :two_men_holding_hands:
  • Other (PLEASE comment what below)

0 voters

Poll #2
What is your main excitement about a reset?

• A fresh new world to explore :desert_island:
  • The re-balancing of everyoneā€™s stats and gear :crossed_swords:
  • A 1.14 world, with the new biomes and mobs. :fox_face:
  • New players :woman_farmer:
  • Lots of fun new things added to the gamemode

0 voters

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

Now for some more fun polls :stuck_out_tongue: These are all ideas for things to add to survival in the near future. Again, not promising anything, just wanting to know your guysā€™ thoughts! :upside_down_face:

Poll #3
What kind of PvP/PvE areas would you be interested in?

• PvP mazes
  • PvP arenas
  • PvE mazes (mob mazes with loot)
  • PvE Boss fights
  • Nothing. I donā€™t want to fight or to have anyone else be able to.

0 voters

Poll #4
What kinds of minigames would you be interested in?

• A lottery system with epic prizes
  • TNT Run
  • Spleef
  • Dropper maps
  • Bumperboats
  • Races (boat, pig, etc)
  • Mazes
  • Nothing. I donā€™t want minigames adding.

0 voters

Poll #5
What kinds of items would you be interested in adding?

• Tokens (there is currently no repeatable way to earn them on survival)
  • Spawn eggs
  • Custom enchants
  • Loot crates

0 voters

As always, you guys are epic. Have a rainbow :rainbow:
~ IB xxx

Sneaky bonus poll:
Is @igotchu a noob?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

Hey int ,
Thanks for this poll it covers everything about the resetšŸ‘.
I hope that alot of these ideas come to the 1.14 update to survival ( mostely bosses and cusrom enchants ) and ofc that the community stays.
Ps : @igotchu IS A BIG NOOB :smile:

2 Likes

I came to munchy because it was a server similar to what I used to play on. Not interested in massive changes or a wipe, let minigames stay where they are and not be a part of survival. Just expand world border please!

2 Likes

Hey IB,
Good poll options! Iā€™m excited to see what that people think :stuck_out_tongue:
Like @Devonymous said, hopefully some of the ideas will be implemented as survival grows! Many options to chooseā€¦

In the end, we can all agree on one thing.
That @igotchu is the biggest noob!!

2 Likes

Poll 1# - I dont really have any concerns about a reset because I didnā€™t play alot survival
poll 2#- I chose literally everything
Poll 3# - Boss fights and mazes could be a great addition in my opinion
Poll 4# - If we are adding minigames to survival letā€™s not add the ones from kitpvp or prison lets add unique things
Poll 5# - I donā€™t like loot crates as its pay to win but adding tokens and spawn eggs can be great in my opinion
also I like how only 3 people said that igotchu isnā€™t a noob lol

2 Likes

But thats because @igotchu is the biggest of biggest noobs :grinning:
But yeah if u dont play survival that much i understand that this poll would be a little bit hard but thanks for awnsering , the part about the minigames is great i also think that survival should get its own minigames (we have made 2 original minigames already: bumberboats and flint and steel arena) but we could use alot more.

2 Likes

lol I played survival a bit and if it will reset I will play it more probably

1 Like

My Thoughts on Resets:
If I ever get into survival, itā€™s at the beginning of a season. Everyone is still at the same level, and everyone can grow together. Claims are still widely available and the economy is still forming. I always find myself confused if I start any survival server towards the end of a season because I have trouble getting used to the economy. Every serverā€™s eco is so different, and I canā€™t just jump into it. I have to evolve with it. Plus, Iā€™ll be worried that all my progress will just be reset in the coming weeks since that has my been my experience on past survival servers. Mainly, this is the reason why I have not played survival on Munchy.

Anyways, I voted on stuff I think would be fun to see if the server did reset :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Poll #1: That I will spend more time on minecraft again.
Poll #2: 1.14 with all of itā€™s new features, not solely bound to biomes and mobs.
Poll #3: Community made Boss Arena for anyone to enjoy. (Made in Player Claims)
Poll #4: At most mob arena, because all the other things are more event world things.
Poll #5: I wanted to do the custom currency before already, but I never came to it, so I never built my item shops powered by redstone, which was my main reason against the sign shops.

1 Like

If survival resets would we get to keep our claim blocks because money was spent on the claim blocks I have so that would kinda suckā€¦

Its about time for a reset

You already got a boost on collecting claim blocks, why also keeping them?

Because they were paid for. When they were bought I didnā€™t know they had an expiration date.

If you spent over 200 Dollars on claim blocks on the server Iā€™m sure you would want them back ? Disagree of you want but I sure would

Oh, I thought there were no claimblocks to actually buy and that he wants to have the claimblocks he got from the rank over time itself.

If you look on the store go to : survival>claim blocks and you can see it there

Yeah then heā€™s going to keep those claim blocks, that were only through the shop, not the ones from over time.