Suo's Media Application

~Channel link:

~Number of subs/followers:
Youtube: 799
Twitch:55
I know that i dont meet the requirements.

~Average number of views/viewers last 10 videos and/or streams:
I usually upload shorts and get about 3-5k views sometimes event more but sometimes less!
On Twitch i usually get about 10-14 viewers per stream, but my average views per stream are 10,1 views!

~How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?:
I started streaming on munchy about 1 and a half years ago on event but since then i stopped and returned about about 2 months ago. Since then i have streamed every saturday and sometimes during the week. On youtube i have created some shorts on munchymc that got about 500-3k views!

~Servers for which you have created content:
I created content for Munchy, Hypixel, McManhunt and PvPLegacy!

~Why would you like to join the Media Team? What makes you a good candidate for the team?
My streams are usally friendly and welcoming which is a very positive thing. I always try to interact with people in my streams and on Youtube. On my streams i play with my viewers for example: Events(Munchy), PvP(PvPLegacy), Manhunts and parties(Hypixel, WoolWars Munchymc). About events, i host my events on munchy event server which gave me a lot of audiance during saturdays, for example i do events like hide and tag, parkour, 4 corners and sometimes pvp. On these events i give out prizes like tags and even ranks! People like wolfez and Omar streamed on event server doing there own events but when they stopped people became bored waiting for bad so i jumped on the train and hosted my own events. People seem to enjoy my events even joining my discord server and other streams. Some people after my streams call me a scamer for not giving the prizes but i always gave out the prizes i even have the proof(CharlieWK can vouch and my friends and payment emails). So i hope if i get media people will relise that im legit and im just just trying to make people happy. Im known by other people on munchy because of playing in events and also the staff team that 100% likes me ;). If im not streaming events i stream woolwars and mcmanhunt which my viewers really like. I have been playing on this server for 3 years, without this community i wouldn’t know where i would’ve been and by the people that helped me achive my goal of becoming a streamer :D. I hope i get accepted and stream even more on munchymc!

P.S.
While writing this i have gotten an email for twitch affiliate i couldn’t be more happier :)!!

10 Likes

I can vouch for suozihr and think he definitely deserves to get media. He does great events that people on munchy mc have seemed to enjoy for a couple of months, but he is limited by the events he is able to do with his viewers because he doesn’t have the perks to host much better events yet and can only do like 3 different types of events. So I would highly recommend giving the media rank to this bald man. +1

4 Likes

ty itchy

4 Likes

You have been a great Balkan friend and a very active member. I believe you deserve the role. Everytime I log on you’re online. I wish you luck and hope for the best. Good luck <3

4 Likes

ty sim <3

4 Likes

Vouch bro, this guy has been working hard for a few months and his streams are quite fun to participate in and I think he is already a really good fit in the community! Btw he’s 4’11

5 Likes

ty aku and im not 4’11

4 Likes

Tbh you deserve the rank you have been working hard trying to reach cabinets 4’11

4 Likes

def +1 deserves it

3 Likes

I haven’t seen many of Suo’s streams but just by the looks of this application I think he deserves it, he meets all of the requirements I’m pretty sure.

+1!

4 Likes

Ty crafty :)

3 Likes

Ty falc :)

2 Likes

+1 You are a great friend and an amazing streamer!

4 Likes

Ty puff :D

2 Likes

1+ just because you and filipe that I’m okay with that are in munch, and I woke up in a new Bugatti :speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head:

4 Likes

ty para :)

1 Like

suo makes events good while wolfez is gone because he does not play minecraft anymore suo makes it good and i think he needs media he did some good events

+1

3 Likes

ty roadrunner :D

2 Likes

Hello Suozihr!

Unfortunately we’re going to have to deny your application at this time due to the fact that your YouTube channel and Twitch both do not meet the Media requirements.

Here’s why:

• Your YouTube channel does not actively upload MunchyMC content.
  • Your Twitch channel does not meet the follower/viewer requirement.

Please wait at least 1 month before applying again.

9 Likes