Suggestions for my castle?

Helloooo so I have been starting to build a castle in my own world any suggestions?

this is what I have done so far.

4 Likes

I used to build giant castles on single player a while ago when I had far too much time on my hands. I would suggest maybe expanding it a bit. Also, don’t be afraid to use a reference of something you found on the internet (I don’t mean a tutorial or copying anything, but it’s a good way to find some inspiration). I think a detailed river along the edges would also look quite nice, and you could build bridges near the entrance and exit. Looking pretty good so far!

1 Like

Flags, flags and banners.

2 Likes

I will do so Thanks :DD

I was thinking of doing so yellow flags (or red) I just don’t know how to make them look nice.

Update :DDDD I was really lazy yesterday so I just started again today

I took off my full bright so I could see the sea lanterns. Also what’s the command to get rid of all entities?

1 Like

I believe the command to get rid of all entities is /kill @e

1 Like

Some codes for cool banners!
/give @p minecraft:banner 1 0 {BlockEntityTag:{Base:15,Patterns:[{Pattern:gru,Color:0},{Pattern:gra,Color:11},{Pattern:gru,Color:5},{Pattern:gru,Color:1},{Pattern:mc,Color:6},{Pattern:bts,Color:11},{Pattern:tts,Color:1},{Pattern:flo,Color:4}]}}

/give @p minecraft:banner 1 0 {BlockEntityTag:{Base:15,Patterns:[{Pattern:gru,Color:11},{Pattern:gra,Color:1},{Pattern:mc,Color:14},{Pattern:flo,Color:11}]}}

1 Like

Oh okay thanks

Oooo Thanks, I was probaly just gonna do it on a crafting table but this will help me alot :DDD

You can add another exterior wall to the castle and a wall around the moat.
Overall nice castle. 11/10

1 Like

If you want to stop mobs from spawning, just do /gamerule domobspawning false and it should stop, and you can do /kill @e twice to get rid of all the current mobs and mob drops, but do note that it kills you too xD

Some other useful gamerules are /gamerule keepinventory true, /gamerule dodaylightcycle false, and /gamerule doweathercycle false

1 Like

:pensive: Necropost…