Suggestion: Change Tracker

Hello! I am Guiltybench, and this is my suggestion.
My idea is that once the tracker says your target is close, it will disappear and turn into a particle beam that points towards the target.
Maybe reducing the price could balance it price wise, or it might be too powerful and a price increase would be adequate.

In my opinion, it’s a bad idea. Late game, buying a tracker wouldn’t even put a dent in your balance, and by how this map’s jammer works it would be way too easy to track people.

1 Like

I have to agree with xKamilion on this one. If you find an ultra later in the map, people will be on your in under a minute with that feature.

I already have a hard enough time outside prison with the regular Tracker, if this was added, I wouldn’t even be able to walk outside without being slaughtered.

How about a percentage shop?
Instead of X amount of money, it is 90% percent of the buyer’s money, if it’s balance is at least 10% higher than X amount.

I disagree with this post, there’s many problems with this. One of them is that some people play with their particles off, so they will not be able to see the trail, because with the current Tracker you know if you are close to the player because it says “You are memeing” If you are 75 blocks or less close to them. Pricing I say is fine, there is no need to balance such a simple item like this. One thing I shall say though is to increase the distance you can see items / players.

Did you know, that developers are not able to do their job right with particles?
Be it hypixel or munchy.
In /particle, there are a bunch of parameters, one of them is the priority.
The priority can be in normal and force.
Normal can be seen, when the option for particles is set to all.
Force doesn’t need the option for particle, as it forces to see the particles.
Force is naturally found at breaking blocks and can only be turned off with advanced video settings modifications.
What Developers need to learn is the way to apply the “normal” state of the particle so people can also play without lagging.
In other words, until developers are able to do this, even a player with decreased particles will see this.

epic! Thanks for telling me!

1 Like