_Str1x_´s Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

**- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes

**- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:Yes

**- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

**IGN: Str1x

**Timezone: CET

**Languages Spoken: Slovak and English

**Server you would like to moderate: WoolWars and KitPvP

**How active can you be per week? 5-8 hours per day

**When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I joined like a while ago and I really enjoyed all of the minigames and that made me stay

**Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story: No

**Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I have a lot of experience
with moderating I have been moderator on so many server so I know it entails

**Do you have any anticheat experience? Yes a have worked with a lot of anticheats

**Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:I do not have one

**What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member? I thing even while I am a normal player I bring the players fun and good time on server

**How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team? I will help the server to build friendly and solid community with less and less hackers

**How do you work when in a team? I work fairly and i split the work and if someone want help I will help him.

**What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why? I thing auto blockhit because it can be really hard to tell when is some one blockhitting with hack

**If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial? I have applied for staff not long ago but I was denied cause of i was not a part of the server for 1 month

Why have you written the wrong username? Your IGN is Str1x

oh thanks so much

no it is written corectly i do not know why is it like that

It is like that because _ is used for, this
Also I recommend bolding the questions so its easier to read^^

cant believe i just trolled myself lmao
what a fool i am

1 Like

thanks for your advise

1 Like

Lacks detail,
Bold the questions.

You have already applied this season and were denied. You may reapply next season.

1 Like