IGN and past IGN’s:
My Previous IGN : Storz_1
My Current IGN : Storzzz

Timezone:
GMC
Discord username:
Storzzz#5194
How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I have been playing on MunchyMC for about 2 months now. The community on this server is just amazing and everyone is always really friendly and eager to help out. I have made lots of new friends and I always have fun playing on the server! The staff team always help me out a lot and recently I had a problem and SierAlex and EggNogg were able to help me out almost immediately, Thanks guys ;) I decided I want to help make the sever a fun place for other people as well :)
Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

This is my portfolio: Please note that the Japanese Pagoda was designed by someone else. Please read the description for more details. Most of these builds were constructed on version 1.16.4 but not all of them.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My proudest build was my Fantasy Castle this took me about 3 days to complete and I had fun creating it! As well as being one of the first things I created playing on Minecraft Java Edition it was my first time using plugins such as World Edit. Its constructed from a variety of materials such as Cobblestone , Stone Brick, Andesite and Dark Prismarine along with other blocks. This was my first build of many that would follow after it.
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I would say I am quite experienced with plugins and mods. I am really familiar with world edit as I know most of the commands and use it on a daily bases. I know a fair amount of world paint , I don’t use this as much however now and again I use it.
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I would say my specialities would be doing finer details and building larger structures. As you can see without plugins I find it hard to do terraforming , sometimes I also find it hard to do interiors of buildings but these two things I am trying my hardest to work on :)
What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I have previously worked on a build team of about 10 people when I used to play on Xbox 1 Edition of Minecraft. I enjoyed working in a team as it gave me courage to build things and try new ideas. I would love to be able to do this again. I had built a server lobby before for a friend but unfortunately the server was never released.

Thankyou so much for reading and enjoy the rest of your day ;)

Storzzz

Theese are good builds, but i would recommend doing some more terraforming and showing different perspectives!

2 Likes

Exactly what @Samantha_rawr_XD said

Denied for plagiarized build(s)