Shown in BST time zone

Monday: 1:00pm - 6:30pm

Tuesday: 1:00pm - 6:30pm

Wednesday: 7:00am - 8:00am , 2:00pm - 6:30pm

Thursday: 1:00pm - 6:30pm

Friday: 1:00pm - 6:30pm

Saturday: No set times. (5 hours)

Sunday: No set times. (5 hours)

I hope to do around 35 - 40 hours a week at least, please note this could be set to change.

What sets you apart from other applicants?

Since joining the MunchyMC community on the 18th of November 2020 (8 months ago) I worked on my activity enough to make me believe I am quite an active member of the server. Doing this has enabled me to spend a vast amount of time a day hosting automatic events for people to enjoy and have amusement playing. As you can view from my schedule above, most days I can be on for upwards of 5 hours or more on the server allowing me a lot of time to host said events and interact with the player base.

I am also aware of how a large majority of manual events are hosted as well as knowing the rules of hosting them. Some events I know how to host Include Green Rover, Waterdrop, Anvil Drop and Man vs Mob.

What can you bring as a MunchyMC event member?

If I were accepted I could bring a lot to the team; I love hosting and it would be a unique and exciting experience to create new maps for popular events such as waterdrop and. I frequently ask people what they would like me to host using /event (as without players participating the event isn’t fun!) and try to host it for them as soon as possible. I also have a decent knowledge of useful commands needed to be used when hosting events, and a list of some events that can be hosted, they are the following:

• /eventtpall - Allows players to join the event being hosted by sending out a request in chat.

• /eventtp - Teleports a certain player to the event.

• /togglepvp - Toggles Pvp in the event.

• /eventban - Bans a player from all events meaning they can’t join them.

• /eventkick - Kicks a player from the event.

• /eventunban - Unbans a player from the event.

• /eventbancheck - Checks to see if a player is banned from joining events.

• /togglepickup - Allows people participating in the event to pick up items.

• /broadcast - Sends a message in chat alerting players an event is being hosted.

• /eventeffect - Gives all players in the event radius a effect.

• /event - Allows you to host a selection of automatic events.

• /skit create - Copies all items in your inventory so you can give them to the players in the event

• /skit apply - Gives the skit you created to the players.

• /skit remove - Removes the skit you created.

Here are a list of events that can only be hosted by players with the event rank. (manual events)

• Waterdrop - In this event players have to jump into a pool of water and each time the players make the jump it becomes harder until 1 player remains.

• Pvp Waterdrop - Same rules as normal waterdrop however Pvp is toggled on.

• Anvil drop - Players have to avoid falling anvils and each round it becomes harder until 1 player remains which is then the winner of the event.

• Death Dash - Players run from two slayers avoiding being killed. If they are killed they are eliminated and the last surviving player wins.

• Green Rover - Two archers are positioned in the middle of a circle arena. Players have to run to one of 4 colours without falling in the lava floor or being shot by the archers. Last player alive wins!

• Red Rover - Players must run form blue to red and vice versa whilst avoiding a slayer in the middle of the arena. The remaining player left is the winner of the event.

• 4 corners - Players can chose one of 4 corners. After a period of time the doors to each corner will close. A dispenser will randomly choose the colour of a corner. Everyone in the corner selected is then out. Last person left alive wins the event.

• Sumo 4 corners - This event is very similar to the 4 corners above however if your coloured corner is selected it turns into a last man standing super sumo. Last person remaining after this continues playing. Last person alive at the end of the event wins.

• Man vs Mob - Players are give soup for healing, a sword and iron armour. Each round mobs will be spawned in the hope of eliminating the players. Last player left standing wins the event.

• Simon says - Players must complete the tasks set by ‘Simon’. If the player does the task when Simon says it for example: ‘Simon says jump’ and the player listens they are not out. However if Simon didn’t say it for example: ‘Jump’ and the player jumped they would then be eliminated.

• Escape Room - Players of the event need to make it through the escape rooms by completing a variety of different puzzles. The first person to complete all the rooms wind the event.

What do you think your reputation is like within community?

I feel my reputation in the community is fairly good. I’m never toxic, and always try to help people as best as possible in the situation. A main part of munchy for me is trying to make new friends which I hope to achieve every time I log on. If I ever see a question in chat I try to answer it as best as I can do, whether that’s by showing them what they need or teaching/explaining it to them. I’ve also worked on my maturity and sensibility which was something I was advised I should work on after applying for other roles in the past.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

I love this community a lot and the main reason I want to be apart of the event team is to create more enjoyment for players by hosting events. I found I have lots of fun in the events hosted and I want to be able to make create this for other people as well. In addition I made sure I am able to host manual events to a high standard. One way I did this was by creating my own waterdrop map on a private world with a friend. Simply practising with the levers made me more confident in making sure they were done correctly and at the right time.

Over all I want to be able to make a more enjoyable experience for players on MunchyMC.

Give us one strength and one weakness you have:

Strength:

My main strength is my ability to work in a team, I contribute and listen to all ideas. To add to this I try to be kind and nice and polite to every person I interact with making sure they have a acceptable time on the server.

Weakness:

One weakness I have is rarely not being active for a a day or two. This happens when I have real life things planned witch can sometimes impact the time I can invest online, meaning I don’t have a chance to log on to the server.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

All the event members are great at what they do and regularly host events people ask for, often doing it almost immediately. Here are some recent examples:

@iNateCo - Kind and friendly person, always hosts events people in chat ask for.

@DutchMTC - Great event member, has countlessly hosted waterdrop and Oitc.

@_UwU_teeny_2014 - Hosted Redrover for me when I asked, kind and friendly person!

@EggNogg (Pleasework173) - Often hosts events for me and others, funny and an excellent event team member.

@Oryeo - Super nice person and really friendly, often lets me spectate and hosts a variety of interesting events!

If you have any questions about my application or want to talk to me feel free to message me on discord!
Storzz#5194

Edits:

• Fixed a minor grammar issue

• Added more detail on ‘Why do you want to be on the event team?’

• Added extra detail on the question ‘Give us one strength and one weakness you have’

• Fixed another minor grammar issue.

• Added extra detail and fixed banner at the start of the application.

• Added Oryeo to the question ‘Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.’

• Added extra events I know can only be hosted by players with event rank.

• Added more detail

Anything else you would like to add:

Thank you for taking the time to read my application! Any Feedback is appreciated!

11 Likes

very gud gud luck

1 Like

Good luck on your application to!

+5!
Knowledgeable!
Too nice for his own good…
Active
And Mature!

This is the perfect fit for event!

2 Likes

+1
Kind
good friend
funny
Good luck!

2 Likes

@oAlty
@JimboTheDaddy
Thanks for the feedback <3

+0.75
Fairly Active, and a nice lad overall. Good luck!

1 Like

+1000 yes stor is very nice person <3

2 Likes

@Bearaddo
@Greenite
Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

+1
-Active
-Good application
-demonstrates knowledge of subject

2 Likes

BIG PLUS 1
Storzzz has to be one of the most of genuine ppl I know and clearly had a lot of knowledge of events.
GL STORZZZ

2 Likes

@EggNogg
@Ballski
Thanks for the feedback! <3

1 Like

+1
Mature
Active
Kind
Good luck <3

3 Likes

+1
Storzz is very nice, active, and helpful member in the community I would love to see u as event member

Good luck Storzz!

2 Likes

@laloooooo
@Mddey
Thank you so much for the feedback!

3 Likes

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Knowledgeable

Best of luck storz!!

2 Likes

+1

• Active within the community
  • Friendly and wholesome
  • Knowledgeable

goodluck stor <3

2 Likes

@SkoPie
@jhaya
Thank you for the feedback! <3

1 Like

My Gosh Storzzz!!

You Really deserve this Role!

+12345

• Mature
  • Friendly
  • Helpful
  • My Beloved BRITISH friend! :heart:
  • Very Good Application
  • Fellow Monke Member (Non Toxic Clan!!! We do NOT Accept Toxicity)

Take this Queaty Bears Please do!

oHycx (HenryDaKitPlayer) :heart: :monkey:

2 Likes

Thank you Henry <3

2 Likes