Steel's Staff Application (December 2020)

Prerequisite checklist:

Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: I have been a regular player on MunchyMc for a long time and I would like to become a staff member now.

**Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:**I can record good quality videos of hackers on MunchyMC.

Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: I have used both of those applications for a long time and I am familiarized with both of them.

Application

IGN: SSteell

Timezone: Mountain Time Zone

Languages spoken: English

Server(s) you are interested in moderating: I just want to moderate on KitPvp but if needed I can moderate on other servers.

How active can you be per week? I am online and active on KitPvp every day, and I would be able to moderate anywhere from 7-8 hours per day.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: No, I have never been punished on this server and would like to keep it that way so I have a better chance of getting accepted into the staff team.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: I have applied for this role 2 times and both times I have been looking at other applications so I can put more details into my applications so I can be accepted into the staff team.

**What do you think your reputation is like within the community?**The community of this server is so nice and kind, it is hard not to become friends with people.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? Each day, I think about be a staff for a server and enjoying my time moderating the server, so I keep applying so I can do that. I also want to help make this community better and more enjoyable for players on the MunchyMC

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? I believe that I have about a 8 because I have great knowledge on how and what I have to do when moderating on this server.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? Out of I would say 7 I know what cheats look like and have knowledge of them including finding them and identifying them

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: [Hacker - Album on Imgur]

Hope I get accepted :slight_smile:

Hello!

You are very nice and can take criticism, but here’s a bit of advice to help! :slight_smile:

First off, make sure to bold your questions for easier read!

Why do you say this?

Additionally, you should:

• Add more detail to your application
  • Take a look at accepted applications!

Good luck! :smiley:

I will do that right now. Thank you for being honest

Hey there Steel, unfortunately your application has not been accepted this time. I’d love to see you become more active and known within the community and our staff team and I hope to see you apply next season!

1 Like