Stcrzzz Builder appeal

IGN: Stcrzzz

Timezone: EETC / UST +3

Discord Name: Greenite#5901

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I joined 3 years ago in 2019 winter.

How active can you be per week?: Around 4-5 hours per day.I will have small breaks between these times too.And when summer break ends and school starts i need to rework my schedule.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: The following is from my helper appeal. ._.’‘Yes ive been banned in 2020 like a year ago if i remember correctly.I was banned for cheating in purgatory and i was being stupid and not thinking straight.I have regretted doing that and have
deleted the client after i were unbanned.I havent hacked since when i was unbanned.I havent had any hacked clients since i was unbanned,the main client i use now is lunar.
16.5.2021 i was false banned,my lunar crashed while i was riding a shrek and i got banned.I made an appeal but before it was looked at, Heliz bought me an unban even tho i wouldve had to just wait 3h-3 days and i would be unbanned.Highly apperiecate that he wanted to help me.’’

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
https://greenitestcrzzz.crevado.com/my-work
Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
The build i am the most proud is the mountain that is in the portfolio that i terraformed using world edit tools and brushes.I went for a kitpvp kind of feel with the mountain and added some snowy peaks on it and in my opinion it turned out great.I also made some custom trees near the mountain.I also added a small cavern in the cave with a small blacksmith hut and a house.I am also currently working on adding a airship flying over the forest at the mountain.I also really like the way the redrover map text font came out.
How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I have major knowledge of world edit and experienced using brushes,wand etc,but ive never actually used Voxel sniper as it is a plugin and cannot use it in a singleplayer world but i have some minor knowledge of it.Ive been watching some videos about voxel sniper plugin and currently learning more of it everyday.
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I would say that i am really good at terraforming with world edit and finding blocks that fit together.I am decently good at making custom trees and adding small details,but i am not great at building houses.I would also say that i am extremely good at making nice looking caves and mines.Also addind small details like bushes isnt really my specialty as they often end up looking chunky or not fitting the build theme.I also can make decent looking small mushrooms but giant mushrooms isnt that good.I also have knowledge about redstone.
What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have not officially worked for any servers as a builder but i build most of my builds on a creative server as there are build plugins.If it is neccessary to proof the builds are mine dm me in discord and i can show you proof.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
I would say 8.2 as ive helped people on a creative server build in teams of 2 and 3 usually.I feel like i could work with other people as they just need to tell me what i need to do and ill start working on it.If i run out of ideas or need help ill ask another builder to help me out.I enjoy working with other people as most of the builders ive met on munchy are really nice and would love to work with them.
Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
No this is my first time applying for builder,but i have applied for helper before.

Some small extra information
I have discord and teamspeak and can use both

I would truly appreciate if i could get the trial so can show my potential.

owo

6 Likes

Amazing builds! Well done, Stcrzzz. :smiley:

1 Like

+1 Very well thought out appeal and deserved of this position. Friendly In game :slight_smile:

1 Like

i really like the builds +1

1 Like

+1

• I would love to work with you cause you are nice and active in game all the time.
  • You got some pretty nice looking builds!
  • You have a great application in all!

Good Luck fellow builder. I wish to see you on build soon!

1 Like

Application denied.

We do not think that you’re ready to be given a trial yet, keep improving and make sure to add more builds to your portfolio. You have potential, though!

If you wish to re-apply, please wait 3 months before doing so.

3 Likes