State Of The Map

Just wanted to say some things before I quit / take a break from the server (this is also my first map I actually played). There are tons of problems with items at the moment that literally just make the server not fun / fair for majority of the server. The problems are everywhere in the server, I don’t even know where to start, from farming being better than mining to PvP being the worst PvP experience (Full legendary / mythical set) I have ever played. The server has tons of potential, it’s just being held back at the moment due to some dumb buffs / broken items.

Mining: First off, mining this map is literally awful, you need at minimum, a deadpool pick, a magnet, and some legendary mining gear for it to even be somewhat decent. Overall needs a complete buff / overhaul badly.

Farming: Not really much to say, I like farming being better than mining since I’m not a miner, but I don’t think farming should be better than mining.

PvP: Honestly, I don’t even know where to start with PvP. I wanted to touch up on some certain items that make PvP just not even enjoyable whatsoever:

Spiked shrooms: Resistance 3 is way too high of a resistance, should be resistance 2 since resistance 3 is way too much damage reduction. FIX: get rid of pshop resistance 1, make rockfish give you resistance 1, then spiked shrooms will give resistance 2.

Thanos Pants: They hit people way too fast. Pretty much the same as the spiked shroom, if you don’t have it, you lose the fight instantly. FIX: Reduce the amounts of hit per second.

Doctor Stange Bow: With the doctor strange bow, you can get spammed by it from multiple people and that is instantly death no matter what you have on. FIX: Make it where there is a cooldown in between shots.

Flying Items: This one is one of the thing I hate the most. Flying items in PvP are just not fun because they give so many opportunities for the other person to just fly away. One of the biggest problems at the moment is tongue being switched on / off, meaning that you can switch to another helmet while your tongue is disabled then switch back in 25 seconds and then just fly away no problem. FIX: make tongue get disabled in your hotbar.

Pshop / overall potion effects: With Pshop you can buy regeneration 2, strength 2, speed 2, and resistance 1 which for any person without those effects, will lose the fight instantly. Kind of too late to fix the problem without some people being mad. There are ways you can get speed 6, jump boost 10, and resistance 3 for 15 minutes, and then strength 4 for 64 seconds on top of that (then regeneration 3 if you drink holy water). That is by using UL black panther chestplate and spiked shrooms, hash, normal shrooms, and holy water.

Groot bark: There is some major glitch with it at the moment that makes it where if you hit the person and the bark hits you back, you will take like 3-5 hearts or more depending, not 100% on what the glitch is but it is really bad.
There are multiple other problems with PvP at the moment that I’m not even going to go into detail about unless wanted.

MAJOR PROBLEMS AT THE MOMENT LONG TERM:
Shrek eyes: Do I even need to say anything about this? Should be common sense that these are broken. Is it really fair that people are afking on accounts daily doing absolutely nothing for the money?

Outside world: The outside world this map is absolutely trash in my complete honesty. It ruins any chance for any regular player, without legendary gear, to go outside and have fun looting. First off to even go loot outside (without legy gear) you need to run for about 10 minutes to your spot whilst people with tongues and captain marvel leggings and get to that spot within 30 seconds. Is that really that fair for people who wanna start out on the server?

Competition: I don’t have much to say about competition this map, besides banning them all, but all I know is that there will be no competition more than likely for the rest of the map which means all the pvpers will eventually quit.

Staff / overall team: The mods and helpers do great jobs at muting people, doing all the stuff they are supposed to but we have had multiple times without updates for a couple weeks and that just kills the player base right off. I don’t know why or who’s fault that is but it really needs to stop if the server wants to keep going. Whether that includes a new item person or a new code person, something needs to be changed for the better of the server.

Game breaking things: Not gunna say too much(since redvelvetcake thought it was ok to keep in) but me and n0x grinded for a week just for someone to pass us in a day or two due to some really dumb game breaking money thing. (you can make billions a day)

Welp that’s all I really had to say about it, I’m done with the map since it’s just not that much fun and the game breaking thing. Overall, server really just needs to be looked at and revamped for the better. There are multiple, multiple other problems that I just didn’t even talk about since this post was already long enough.

9 Likes

im blacklisted, disgruntled, and ignorant

5 Likes

I agree even when you have some gear to loot you just get killed by someone in full flying gear it makes me not wanna go outside, Thanos blade with the pants is unbeatable. and even as a new player you find an ultra and someone just flys to you and takes all your stuff

2 Likes

Also you shouldn’t be able to pvp with perm strength four without using any mud.

1 Like

Yeah exactly, thanos blade is a big problem but it makes up for the resistance 3 and regen 3, without thanos blade full legendary set people can be unkillable, even with it though they pretty much still are.

1 Like

I agree with 99% of what was said. Pvp = shift to win. everyone has shrooms or spiked shrooms. Takes forever to get outside without legendary sets. Also, I don’t know what thanos blade does but I had regen 3, res 2, and full armor and I died in less than 2 seconds in webs. I have no clue why that weapon is so op it needs a nerf.

2 Likes

every 60 seconds in africa a minute passes

1 Like

laughs in map 6, you guys are so spoiled when it comes to updates lmao, once every 2-3 weeks is actually quite a lot for any game like this. i commend @TheRedVelvetCake and @Varmetek for how hard they work

i too remember in map 6 when dream updated the server every single day!!! we def didnt go months dry until they lazily released fabled rares to keep the game running!

4 Likes

Just because updates happen more often now then they did before doesn’t mean that they can’t make more frequent updates. That is just a mindset of someone who doesn’t want the server to progress in the right way. The server should have updates weekly at the minimum if it wants to keep the player base consistent / growing.

2 Likes

“weekly updates” clearly you never played woolwars :sob: we get like an update every few months

4 Likes

i dont even play this server XD

3 Likes

I think they meant new map every week (monday)

1 Like

varms job isnt to create the idea’s his job is to code the ideas that are given to him by the manager of prison lmao

???
you seem a bit blinded by nostalgia my guy, also dream doesn’t do anything on prison anymore
Prison gets more updates than every other game on munchy put together, you people need to stop whining

Theres a singular dev who has other work to do and a singular manager who works as a streamer, you cant honestly expect them to work 25 hours a day every update

Also some of the biggest issues that BHI is talking about can be traced back to less than 5 items (Mud, Spiked Shrooms, Shrek Eyes, Angel Wings)

We’re talking about prison here, not woolwars.

all im saying is if woolwars got half the updates prison did i was be estatic

yes i never said otherwise, i said dream was able to RUN and DEVELOP prison singlehandedly better than these 2 combined using creativity and coding expertise as an example

what LOL you’re literally the one that mentioned map 6 and now that i disproves your garbage thesis you decide to claim im “blindes by nostalgia” and that “dream doesnt do anythibg anymore” which has absolutely nothing to do with this. its kind of evident he does nothing if the server got this much worse since red and varm took over, no?

red logs onto prison every day btw except he doesnt administrate anything, he just talks to people. could spend the time actually LISTENING TO CRITICISM or saying “hey way too many people complain maybe its time for a change”. what he does in his free time is no different than the other 1000000+ people that use omegle and he shouldnt be in charge of a server if he’s going to act this way. dont claim the current administration is “working hard” but then get salty when i compare it to literally any other administration. btw what other gamemode on munchy is even remotely similar to prison? you cant compare the amount of needed updates on prison and kitpvp as a majority of the grinding aspect on prison is dependwnt on updates while on kit its 100% up to the player.

1 Like

Wool wars sucks bro

Dream started this actually map two.

1 Like