Star Wars Accessories

Attention all Star Wars fans!

We are excited to announce that our brand new Star Wars accessories are set to release on Survival tomorrow, May 4th. These incredible accessories are inspired by iconic characters from the movies such as General Grievous and Darth Vader, as well as Baby Yoda and Mando from the TV series The Mandalorian!

A huge thank you to our incredibly talented 3D artist, @skepiwi, who created these amazing accessories. They can be purchased in-game from Kevin with CosmiCoins.

Preview:

May the fourth be with you!

22 Likes

@skepiwi may I have a free jet pack.

2 Likes

LETS GOOOO I CAN COSPLAY AS DARK GRIEVOUS

@skepiwi ily

5 Likes

Time to get sued.

4 Likes

Y’all have no idea how much of a grievous fan I am and I nearly made him my pfp. If you get me that damn grievous pack i will pay upfront and heavily. Also I shall give my loyalty to you and you can play a role in my latest business scheme.

Also I know the extensive lore of grievous so come at me Jedi scums. I’ll kill all y’all huks for those arms😈

2 Likes

Who had that idea of a joke btw?

3 Likes

I did.

1 Like

I don’t know for ya’ll, but in Canada this is actually a joke that everyone gets told at least 15 times a day on the 4th of May xD Very common joke around here at least

(May the fourth be with you)

Fun fact: We literally call this day the Star Wars day sometimes

3 Likes

looks awesome! well done to everyone involved!

5 Likes

IMG_0357

1 Like

this is epic
giphy

5 Likes

This is like a nerdy holiday, not a munchy thing.

3 Likes

Baby yoda :sob::sob::sob::sob:
Moumik loves baby yoda

5 Likes

IMG_1694

1 Like

skep oui oui

3 Likes

@Moumik @danior

Imma stop cause I don’t wanna Flood lol

2 Likes

That’s a pretty famous play on words and literally the reason why May 4th became the official Star Wars day.

4 Likes

If you say “Dark Grievous” or “Darth Grievous” one more time, I am demoting you.

5 Likes

i have not watched a single star wars movie i do not understand any of these references other than baby yoda

2 Likes

You should probably watch them. They’re rlly good 6/9 of the times

Also the animated clone wars (2003) and the clone wars were peak