Staff Interviews #5: Favorite Kits- AceCaptainRex

Staff Interviews #5

Welcome to the fifth staff interview!

This time, I talked to Wool Wars JMod, @AceCaptainRex.

Let’s start!

-What is your favorite Kit?

AceCaptainRex: Anvil (pls no kill)

-Why do you like this kit?

AceCaptainRex: Generally on WoolWars, one of the most annoying things that could happen is being either knocked off of your wool tower at the very beginning of the game, or when you have a bunch of gear, and just end up falling off because of a snowball or other projectile. This kit counter all of this!

-Pros and Cons on this kit?

AceCaptainRex: Pros: You can’t be knocked off when sneaking
Cons: Having to sneak the almost the whole time can limit movement sometimes, and you having to remember to keep that shift key held down when towering or moving in an open area

-Favorite Part about this kit?

AceCaptainRex: Not taking any knockback and annoying the hecc out of other players ;)

(:roll_eyes:)

-Counters for this kit?

AceCaptainRex: Archer - Most anvil mains will stack up in the middle, so if you get a few good bow shots off you could kill them with damage, as we generally won’t have any where to block into because we’re just in the sky, not up against a wall.

There are obviously some other counters, but I’ve probably been killed by an Archer many times more than other kits.

Hope you enjoyed!

Credits

@AceCaptainRex for doing this interview and being a great friend <3

0 voters

I have added our two new Wool Wars JMods @SixNumbers and @Plazmal as requested last time :P.

Polls will close on January 14th

Info About Making A Spin-Off Series for Other Gamemodes

Last interview, Aiadeva suggested an equivalent of this for Survival. If you would like to make a spin-off of this series for other game modes, feel free to! I’m most likely not going to be able to make another version of this for other game modes.(These take quite a lot of time).

Previous Editions

Staff Interviews #4: Favorite Kits- TheBoop
Staff Interviews #3: Favorite Kits - McDonalds
Staff Interviews #2: Favorite Kits - EeveeNoises
Staff Interviews #1: Favorite Kits - ImBoris

Have a great rest of your day/night!

~Aquarift

16 Likes

Nice Job AquaRift! And also @AceCaptainRex is a big noob for not wanting kb >:C

3 Likes

I will give whoever votes for me ten hugs

3 Likes

I love these Aqua

1 Like

Sorry I’m not tryna pickup any weight

1 Like

You got my vote, your ads are very convincing. Now, where are my 10 pounds?

1 Like

no idea what you’re talking about

1 Like

Stop bullying me for using dark mode.

1 Like

I don’t believe I’ve commented on one of these before but I think they’re very entertaining to read through!! An equivalent for other game modes sounds interesting, too :))

Also @SixNumbers owes me 10 hugs now

2 Likes

Someday it’ll be me, someday

1 Like

When you doing other gamemode staff members… we play woolwars too you know… jk great job!!

1 Like

I’m 2 days late- but. I’ll be interviewing @Atterax next! After being second place in nearly every single poll.

2 Likes

YES FINALLY

remember me when you’re famous @Atterax? :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Epic staff interviews :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

lol Ace

1 Like

Ece noob anvil man jkjk

1 Like