Staff Appreciation Week

Hello

I appreciate all of you

@Antfrost, @Callahan, @BFI01, @Ibby, @igotchu, @oCrypt, @Emstarrs, @RossRao, @TheBoop, @maefrey, Devonymous, Hardah, EsioTrot, RhysChase, Aiadeva, Alithita, Nievaa, DragonsMaker, MissHolliee, oMaggie, Idealist, MelonCraft03, Cowosmos, BadBoyHalo, Dream, Lordbobby104, Yinscape, Varmetek, awesamdude, HappyMan, Fumaz, GeorgeeeHD, leCyber, Warlock505, cheater_, Nikolas, ThunderPickles, RedVelvetCake, Examiner, oBears, finessedmidget, dxlicaterose, awesamdad, NuggetNed, NoEffortName, tealeafy, Joha4732, sapnap, Baqel, CookieDough777, Gould_, CJPuf,f rainfalls, Dishrespect, ImMCMMO, xKamilion, EeveeNoises, IcyAsia, BlokV, Platinumxo, Xiistaf, 262ms, JoshyYT, Craz, Kalex31, Fulceny, AlluTheVallu, MinyZombie, AriesGrill, Brush_Your_Teeth and, kitcaaat!

26 Likes

also, that’s a very nice thing to do (:

4 Likes

dawww :pleading_face: :pleading_face: love u losers @Nievaa @oMaggie @Hardah @262ms and all of our other super duper swagtastic staff members! :heart:

10 Likes

noice

We appreciate you too :D

3 Likes

I love this!!! In this house, we appreciate the staff team so much :triumph:

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

yeah frick forums mods amiright

4 Likes

nonononononononononono <3 u

1 Like

Fixed

1 Like

i thought this was for teacher ._.

Thanks though!!!

Aww <3

@Emstarrs is the best

2 Likes

when @whippingcream and @Napkin0fVembz aren’t on there :pensive:

2 Likes

yeah where’s napkin

1 Like

This is so sweet :pleading_face::point_right:t4::point_left:t4: Shoutout to the rest of the staff for keeping munchy the great place it is :heart:

2 Likes

Nievaa gonna give u up
Nievaa gonna let u down

Jk <3

3 Likes

:heart:

Well technically I’m still on trial :joy: but thank you I appreciate <3

aries you asshole you’re so toxic…

1 Like