Staff Application - Krafe76

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes (i think)

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes (My pc can run programs as OBS)

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
Krafe76

Timezone:
UTC-5

Languages Spoken:
English, Italian, Spanish.

Server you would like to moderate:
Kit Pvp

How active can you be per week?
As a result of the pandemic situation, i can be way more active, about 15 hours a week.
After classes, i can be available for 3 to 4 hours in week days, and 7 to 8 in weekends.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I’ve joined the server 1 month ago. I discovered it thanks to youtube (mainly thanks to “Skeppy” and “Badboyhalo” channels). In a first stance, i stayed because i hoped to meet these youtubers, but a few time ago, i started playing some gamemodes, and i loved kit pvp modality.
Do you have any punishments on our network?If so; please describe your side of story:
No, i have never been punished at all, in this or in any minecraft servers. I respect the rules as much as i can. As much, i think i might have been muted in Hypixel once, for spamming the same message a couple times.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I don’t have much experience when talking about moderating a Minecraft server.

Do you have any anticheat experience?:
I’m not a professional when talking about anticheats, but i have an idea about it.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I haven’t still reported anybody.
What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
I’ts something very simple, when a new player arrives, and say “hi”, i respond to them. This may not seem much, but that helps to the people to feel in a “safe place”, that they have someone to talk. This can help them to stay in the server for a long time, for the reasons previously mentioned, as he/she will do the same, for other people to feel the same sensation. This could be a good strategy to keep people active in the server.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
From my presence in the team, i will benefit MunchyMC, as i complete the task i’m involved into, no matter the situation. Also, considering we are on quarantine and i have less study hours, i can be more efficient on my work as a staff member

How do you work when in a team?
I consider i’m very good at team work, as i’m patient when we talk about my coworkers. I’ll do anything to help my teammates, and will listen to their opinions with respect and consideration. Also, I can work alone, if necessary. I’m very friendly, and can easily establish a relationship with any type of person.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
I think the hardest hack to detect are tracers., because is hard to tell, as a moderator, if a player is going directly in a random direction, and find the victim by chance. As a result of this, the moderator should be watching the player constantly for a bunch of time, until this admin catch him in the act.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
This is my first application for staff in this server.

More detail and fix spelling. -1

I would recommend adding more detail and checking out other applications for inspiration, for this reason I am going to have to give you a -0.5, I hope that these issues are fixed, then I would be happy to change my answer!

1 Like

I’ve already changed the format of the request, and i corrected some grammatical mistakes. I would like to hear your opinion about the new version of the topic, so i can correct any mistakes!
Thanks!

Capital I’s, available*

No, I have never been punished at all.**

Anticheats**

Much better anyways +1

But you do need more experience and detail still

(Sorry for being a English teacher l0l)

Hello again!
thanks for the correction, it helps me to improve my app, as well as have a better english spelling!
About the experience, i will try to be more active in the server, and app in future again, as i consider i might be kinda new in the server.
Also thanks for the +1

Hello!

I’ve read your application and I think it’s great! You put a big deal of effort into your application! The only thing that I don’t like about your application is the lack of detail for most of the questions. I highly recommend looking at more accepted applications! I’ll have to give your application a +0.75!

I hope you find this useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi!
I’m glad you think my application is great, an thanks for commenting, i can make it better time to time.
Can you please do me a favor? would you mind telling me wich are the low points you’ve found? It would be really helpfull, for this and later applications!

Hello!

Some of the low points in your application include the following:

Over here, you only included two sentences. You can add more information here. How did you find the server? Why are those gamemodes fun?

This is all you said. Maybe you can add more information about not having any punishments.

Maybe you can touch on what auto trackers are and how difficult it is to find someone using this hack.

I hope this post was useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thats actually very helpfull.
Edit: I’ve already corrected the mistakes you said, as well as corrected other mistakes i found while reading it again.
Thanks!!

1 Like

I’ve already fixed it, thanks for the comment, and i would like to hear your opinion, so i can improve!
Thanks!
I wrote this again because i didn’t tagged you the first time, so you didn’t read it!

Your application still lacks quite a bit of detail, but you made an attempt and made your application slightly better, so I will give you a +0! Thanks for changing your application and it does look much better than before, Good Luck!

compend

I really appreciate your comment
If there isn’t any trouble, can you please tell me anything else i can correct?
Thanks!

Howdy there @Krafe76. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!

1 Like