Staff Application (I'm Not Doing This For A Joke... )

IGN: AkaHexx

Timezone: GMT London.

Can you record and upload videos with good quality? Yes With OBS At 720p60 Or 1080p60.

Server(s) you would like to moderate: KitPVP To Be Exact.

How active can you be per week? Mostly.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: I Did Moderate On This One Server In 2014 But I Can’t Remember Much.

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? : A Little Bit Of Knowledge But Not Much I’ve Been Watching The Saints YouTube Videos And I Really Want To Help Out With The Staff Team.

Do you have any Anticheat experience? : Not Really I Wasn’t On That Part With My Previous Moderator Experience.

Link videos of hackers that you have recorded and/or reported on MunchyMC: No My Hard Drive Got Corrupted During A (SYSTEM RESTORE).

Languages spoken: Welsh, A Little Bit Of Spanish, But Mainly English.

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? Quite Good.

What is your greatest strength? Honesty, Creativity And Seeing If People Are Lying (I Know The Last One Is Stupid Sorry…).

Comment on your ability to work within a team: Very Well , I Used To Help Out With A Lot Of Teams Like Football , Rugby and Online Services.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? I Have A Big Experience With Hacks , Hackers , First On Call of Duty But Mostly Minecraft In PVP Servers.

I Had A Lot Of Fun Submitting This Application Hope It Gets Accepted.

From - Alex Or AkaHexx <3 .

Staff apps are currently closed you can re apply next season

Ok When Is That ?

November