Staff application DeniedBurrito

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes, I currently use it

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
DeniedBurrito85
Timezone:
Eastern Standard
Server(s) you would like to moderate:

KitPvp, Survival. But I will moderate any servers though and have no problem or trouble doing so. As I am a flexible person

**How active can you be per week

I can be up to 30 hours
Monday 4:30pm-8pm
Tuesday 4:30pm-8pm
Wednesday 4:30pm- 5:30pm
Thursday 4:30 pm-8 pm
Friday 4pm-12pm
Saturday 9 am- 11pm
Sunday 10 am- 9 pm

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

Yes, I am a staff member on starcraft (Smod). The servers were not big and long since been closed down. On starcraft, I do the work of an Admin (since the admin or Owner is never on) the server is closed so it will not get in the way of this server, When I was staff I would, ban hackers, moderate the chat, add plugins and build. I would also help players and show them how to play(if they need it).

Starcraft-Smod StarCraft was a small server averaging up to 10 players at a time I started a year ago and due to the small staff team was able to work up promotions fast because of my, Actuate bans, Positive attitude and my time spent helping I was promoted 6 months later to Jmod, then later to Smod where the server closed down due to inactivity on the players side.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?*

I joined Around July 2019(on this account), I have been here for a while, I had taken a break for a bit, but continued to play after that. I stay because of the kitpvp and players. They are nice, helpful and usually, don’t be toxic, I also like the kit PvP because the kits have abilities, which bring a new sort of taking on kitpvp. I also like Wool wars, I have never seen that on other servers, and when I first played it, I loved the game and everything about it.

Do you have any Anticheat experience?

Yes, Anti-cheat is a system that can prevent people from cheating. For example, If a player was to fly, The anti-cheat may pull or stop the player in midair. I don’t have much experience working with anti-cheats, but I add and repair anti-cheats using my knowledge of code and Minecraft, Not all of them are the best anti-cheats or that good, but I have the experience, like using Phoenix anti-cheat, Kinetic Anti-Cheat and stuff like that. I would be happy to learn and to take the time to program and understand more about anti-cheats then I do right now.

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
N/A I have reported hackers before just, not on the recording.

Languages spoken:
French, English, bit of Spanish

**Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far

I started playing MunchyMC in 2018 after I went over to my friends to play Minecraft with him and we played on this server, I have loved the server since, I have helped players, made hacker reports and Would follow all server rules and try to convince the same to others. I play often on Munchy and have spread the word out to my IRL friends and online friends, I have tried to be helpful and friendly to all players and staff and to never disrespect people. I Can not help as much because I am just a regular player, but small things can go a long way if everyone does the same.

What is your greatest strength:

I feel my greatest strength is the ability to work well with others, I like to talk and commit ideas inside a group, I will also listen to what others have to say, and follow directions well. I look at the staff team as one big group of people trying to get stuff done, if one or more people are not listening then the team could fall apart. I am good at making sure that won’t happen, I am a peoples person so working with others is no problem. I can also work by myself,( if needed). I have other strengths, but I feel that this is my greatest one and the one that should be mentioned.

Comment on your ability to work within a team:

I like to do work as a team, It lets me get to know other players and or staff, I have been staff on other servers before so working together as a team is no challenge. when I work with others I make sure to communicate ideas, Due dates on projects, and times so when you can be online or when can you help, I really like group work because others can help you and you can help others, not only can I help contribute ideas but I will listen to others ideas and or questions, comments. And take the time to be taught by other staff members.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?
I had a friend once, he was a hacker, we used to play on the hive and he would hack on the gladiator game mode. I would watch and told me every hack he was using and what it did, I got to see almost all the hacks on the jigsaw client and learned about them, Eventually, I reported him and got him banned, Since then, I have not spoken to him in 2 years.

Here are some hacks I do know about:

KillAura - Attacks close Entities

Speed- Increases users Speed by incredible amounts

Spider- Allows the player to climb walls

AimAssist - Help the player’s aim

Anti-burn-prevents fire damage

AutoArmour- Puts on the players best armour for them

BunnyHop- Allows the player to jump very far

Flight - Fly around the server

Criticals- every hit counts as a critical hit

Reach- Extends the user’s attack reach

Autoblock- When the player attacks it autoblocks dealing more damage

AutoSteal- When a chest is open it steals everything from that

BaseFinder- Like X-ray but only shows player placed blocks

X-ray- shows the location of all block and ores

CaveFinder- Finds caves and ravines

FastFall- Fall very fast

Fasteat- Eat food very quickly

Fightbot- Walk around and attack everything

HighJump- Players receives permanent Jump boost

AutoMine- mines any block you look at

Regen- Regens health every fast

Jesus- allows the player to walk on water and lava

Timer- makes all player movements faster like swinging you sword

TriggerBot- Attacks what every you look at

Tp-Aura- The player teleports around while attacking

Tracers- A-Line pointing to every player

2 Likes

+1 That hack list is so long!!!

+1 Great application and a lot of hack knowledge. Good luck!

+.75 Nice Hack List, but add more detail to your prerequisite checklist!

+1 I love it Good luck!

Copying a hack list won’t get you accepted. -1 https://hypixel.net/threads/a-long-advanced-list-of-all-the-hacks-in-minecraft-and-what-they-do-101-updated.1052684/

Actually funny you say that, I was editing my hack list and deleted it because of copying, I was changing it when you said that, Anyway, thank you for telling me, all feed back is good feed back.

Why did you copy it in the first place?

it was me being lazy but that is one way to not get accepted, it requires hard work and effort and that is what i realized and what made me make
the change

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!