Staff Application C00kl3

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

**- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:Yes

**- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:Yes

**- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

*IGN: C00kl3 *

*Timezone: **Pacific Standard Time

Server(s) you would like to moderate: Kit PVP, Wool wars

*How active can you be per week? 2 1/2 hours a day (around 17.5 hours a week) *

**Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:Yes, I have been staff on other server and I have learned to punish players breaking the rules, I have learned to be kind to other players.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay? I joined around sep, 4. I really enjoyed the Wool wars and some of kitpvp. The players are always very respectful and the staff are very nice.

Do you have any Anticheat experience? Yes

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I have made no reports as people don’t usually hack on the wool wars server (what I mostly play on).

Languages spoken: English, and a bit of Spanish and German

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? I have been kind to other players while playing, I have answered some peoples questions about the server.

What is your greatest strength? I am great at building, Being kind and punishing rule-breakers.

Comment on your ability to work within a team: I am great with working as a team.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks? I know many hacks such as, Kill aura, reach, auto soup and much more.

Oh my goodness, I just realised these applications are closed ugh :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah, you can reapply next season though, I will give you this advise though, improve with your detail and bold the questions.

1 Like

Applications are currently closed. You may apply next season.