Staff Application - BaroudiZone

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes,But with my other account xxBaroudixx

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes,i can record and upload Quality videos of hackers anytime

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes,I already have it.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN: BaroudiZone (old IGN: xxBaroudixx)

Timezone: TN{Tunisia}

Server(s) you would like to moderate:
Prison.

How active can you be per week?
I can be active 16 hours

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I’ve been a mod on a few in servers before i join here like blocksmc,kalbycraft and others, i had prison mod rank and i’ve got experience of catching prison hackers.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
i’ve joind a long time ago i cant remamber actually,and I stayed here because i liked the prison sistem so mush and i am enjoying my time playing Here!

Do you have any Anticheat experience?
I do not have any experience with creating Anticheats,But my expirience is catching
the usual prison hackers, example:someone is auto shifting in his farm…

Link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: i don’t have some reports i made on munshy prison but I wish im gonna record some reports on the futer

Languages spoken: arabic,english and broken frensh

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? I was doing so good on prison i were Always helping the new players in the server with money and teaching them how to play even that im not a staff mumber.

What is your greatest strength? that i know how to communicate with new players and explaining to them how to play and what exactly the game(prison), i’ve been catching the prison hackers a long time ago and i can be so helpful to the server.

Comment on your ability to work within a team: i’m gonna be helpful to the team by helping them with me expirience on the game and on catching because i was a staff on a server have’net any anticheat so all the work was by me…

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?
I have 5 or 6 years of experience in minecraft and have seen a lot about hacks.
My experience is finding hackers is by looking for some players aren’t playing like others and to make sure they are hacking
fly:his allows you to fly around when you aren’t allowed to do so exepte if you have Nike wings chestblade/thunder stroke/zues blot/mythical
Jesus: this allows you to walk on water.
sneak/autosneak:this allows u to crouch while moving at normal speed/to auto sneak on your farm
Spider: this allows the player to climb on any wall
killaura:this makes You automatically hit every player in your reach and players can use it on fights zones or outeside the prison.

Lack of Detail
Grammar Mistakes
Relative Immaturity
GL

1 Like

Lack Of Detail

Grammar Mistakes

Immature

i’ve fixed some stuffs thank you!

To many grammar mistakes.

-1 Grammer and lack of detail

Good Luck though

(Gammer) -_-

LMAO My bad

Application denied. We feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff at this time, we hope to see you apply again in the future!