Staff Application: AlluTheVallu (Winter 2020)

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes I joined October 29 of 2019 and been very active ever since

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?
Yes I use full version of fraps and fixed the lag in my videos

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
yes i’ve used ts3 a lot

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:AlluTheVallu

Timezone: Finland (UTC+2)

Languages Spoken: I speak English pretty well and Finnish

Server you would like to moderate?:
Woolwars and kitpvp!

How active can you be per week?
I can be online almost always schedule below! (UTC +2)
Monday: 11am-8pm
Tuesday: 11am-8pm
Wednesday: 12am-9pm
Thursday: 12am-7pm
Friday:10am-15pm
Saturday: 8am-9pm
Sunday: 8am-9pm

My schedule can change but mostly those are the times i can be online!

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?

I joined munchymc first time on
October 29th, 2019

The community and staff made me stay mostly the community many players/staff are so nice to everyone.

I was going through rough times when I joined and the community made me happy And the staff they’re amazing

So that’s the reason I stayed

I also have made a lot of new friends who has changed my life for the better

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
I do not have any punishments

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

I was as a moderator in a Finnish server called Axicraft i was there for 1 year as a mod but the server is closed

At the moment I am a mod at flosmine it’s Finnish server I’ve been there a mod for a year now but at the moment it is closed to normal players

So i have a lot experience from the past few years

Do you have any anticheat experience?

Yes i’ve been working with many plugins and I am aware of pretty much most of the basic commands
My knowledge of hacks are below

Killaura = allows the hacker to automaticly hit an opponent within a range easy to detect because of the movements

Aimbot = name says it all it allows the user to lock on a target

Crits= allows the user to automaticly hit critical hits easy to detect because of the very fast fights

AutoSoup= name says it all in this one too allows the hacker to use soup without swapping slots

Bhop= allows the user jump further than normally possible easy to detect bhop users jumps stands out from normal jumps

Fly = allows the user to fly (duh) pretty easy to detect but can be mistaken from falcon kit

Reach= Allows the user to hit further than 2.5 blocks

AntiKnockback= allows the user to not take knockback at all pretty easy to detect

Speed= allows the user to run faster than normally possible

NoFall= allows the user to not take fall damage

Spider= allows the user to climb on walls like spiderman

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Yes i’ve made few reports links below

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?

I’ve hosted a lot of events and making sure everyone has a good time and have fun playing it for example in woolwars i bought a lot i mean A LOT of free kit hour just so everyone can have fun I basically spend all my elite/legend tokens for free kit hours.
Also I’ve helped a lot of players ingame too

And I’ve answered to a lot of forum topics about ban appeals etc meaning that banned playes trying to appeal for a ban in forums and I’ve instructed them to make an appeal/ticket at support

I have made multiple reports of offensive chat from players
I always report them to discord

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?

Many says that i’m a lot of fun and a very kind and helpful person

What will munchymc benefits from me being a staff?

Good times and fun experience also a very kind person in the staff team and funny and I am very active player when I dont have anything to do (I’m almost always online)
I just go to munchy to have fun and chat with people also usually when i login i just think to myself ”How can i be helpful today and can i make someones day”

And a Finnish player in the staff team meaning that I could be very helpful for Finnish players who doesn’t understand English that well

How do you work when in a team?

I work pretty well when in a team if I’ve talked to them before because im very shy person at first but when you get to know me we will have fun

I’ve worked with a team a lot in the past few years

Also in my opinion I like working with a team more than alone because If I’m about to do something I prefer asking others opinions for it first before I act

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?

I think auto-soup is pretty hard to detect because you need to keep an eye on the hackers inventory a lot

Second most hardest to detect in my opinion would be autoclicker you cannot really tell if someone is using an autoclicker or just clicks high cps

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?

This is my first time applying

More info

My english is not my first language so forgive me if my english is not that great so there will be grammar mistakes

I am very shy person at first but when you get to know me I am sure we will have a lot of fun

Thank you for taking the time to read this and possibly reply I will appreciate every feedback I will get from this
-AlluTheVallu
(discord AlluTheVallu#0258)

Edits
#1 Added a little bit of detail (to What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?)

#2 Added few details (to ”how do you work when in a team”)

#3 Fixed Edits section to add what section I edited

#4 Changed apply name

#5 Updated (recording question)

#6 Added details to ”What have you contributed”

#7 Added details to (How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence in our staff team?)

7 Likes

:v some grammar mistakes but we all know the answer, which is +1

1 Like

Well thats because i’m Finnish but thanks!

+1 Active in Woolwars and the Discord

1 Like

Thank you! :wolf:

2 Likes

yes

1 Like

y e s

2 Likes

+1
Nothing else to say

1 Like

+1

Extremely active on discord and very active in game, if i ever looked at discord i would always see your name. Good luck Allu ;D

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

+1

Very active on kitpvp and woolwars and all platforms!
Very helpful
Very friendly

Best of luck!!

1 Like

Best of luck sunshine
+1

1 Like

+1

• Nice to everyone
  • Active on all platforms
  • Very epic :sunglasses:
1 Like

+1
You’re a very active and kind person. Good luck, Allu! :smiley:

-Atterax

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind words! <3

As Fang said, yes

+1

1 Like

+1, I loved ur app!

1 Like

+1
Really active on woolwars and dc
Always friendly
Goodluckk <3

1 Like

Thank you!<3

1 Like

Hi Allu,

I make it a rule to not rate applications publicly but I want to say you have been doing and saying the right things so far from where I sit.

However I would like to see if you can broaden your hacker report repertoire, hack reports from kit and hub of people flying obviously are one thing, and going to purgatory to find people who have already been caught and labelled as known hackers is another, but maybe you could find a recording of someone using for example a pvp oriented hack or something else non-movement based and easy to see. Obviously this is not essential, but I feel adding to your knowledge and showing your deeper understanding of hacks is always a good thing, especially while applying for staff.

1 Like