Staff Application - Akoq

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes
- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:
Akoq
Timezone:
UTC+1
Languages Spoken:
English
Server you would like to moderate:
Kit PvP, Wool Wars and Survival
How active can you be per week?
28 hours a week.
When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined MunchyMC a couple of months ago, but I stayed because the community was so nice and the games are fun to play by myself and with my friends.
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:
No I have not had any punishments on MunchyMC.
Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
Yes, I used to moderate a popular discord server for about 2 and a half years until I quit because of school purposes.
Do you have any anticheat experience?
No I have never had any experience.
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I have never recorded a hacker unless it was caught on my YouTube video.
What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
I have helped the community become a better place for beginners and existing members by becoming friends and having really long and funny conversations with them.
How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
I would help with making sure the server is as good as it can be when it comes to catch hackers and making peoples experience better as a whole.
How do you work when in a team?
I work well in a team because I would class myself as a “team player” because if someone needs my help I would drop what it is I am doing to go and help them complete what it is they are trying to carry out.
What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
Reach could be a hard hack to detect because the “hacker” is able to set it to how much additional reach they would like to acquire using their cheat client.
If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
I have never applied for staff on MunchyMC.

I know this guy, and he is awesome person. Always willing to help, and friendly.
I hope he gets the position ;D

Edit: Nice Application!

Thanks a lot, you don’t understand how good that makes me feel.

You joined MunchyMC about 1 month ago! Also when looking at your stats you dont seem like a very active player to me MunchyMC -
You arent very active on the forums too as this is your first message.

But if you really want to apply for Staff on MunchyMC I would recommend adding more detail!
Stay safe :v:

1 Like

Hello!

After reading your application, I found a few things:

First off, it is asking if you have any past moderating experience on a Minecraft server, not a Discord server.

I recommend adding more detail to answers like these. Not just these two, but these are examples.

For these, I will have to give your application a -0.5.

I hope you find this information useful!

Hey there! Your application seems to lack detail in some areas, as others have pointed out before me. Perhaps focus on expanding your answers a bit more to further drive them!

In addition, you listed survival as one of the servers you wanted to moderate. I cannot say anything about the other servers you listed, but I frequent survival daily, and I cannot recall your name in chat. Being active and helpful on the servers you want to moderate even prior to the application process is important! The players should be able to recognize that you have proven to be helpful in the past.

I’m going to give this application a -.5, but regardless, good luck!

I can’t lie this application isn’t detailed at all…

Lacks of detail,
Some grammar mistakes.
gl Akoq

Howdy there @Akoq. At the moment, we feel that you don’t meet the requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future!