ZeePog

Timezone:

CEST (Central European Summer Time)

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:

Yes, I can.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):

I am interested in a JMod position.

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):

I am going to pick WoolWars, even though I am equally interested in both WoolWars and Survival. And have split my time in between them or have a second tab open so I am on both servers.

How active can you be per week?

Monday - Thursday: 9 hours minimum.

Friday: 11 hours minimum.

Saturday/Holiday: 12+ hours minimum.

Sunday: 10 hours minimum.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

I don’t have any punishments except a couple of accidental auto-mutes which were in a WoolWars party and on a private server. The rest are a ton of joke punishments.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

Yes, I have applied many times in the past and most of the reasons were immaturity. So I worked my best to increase my maturity, which I believe I have done a pretty good job with! I pretty much changed my personality by a lot and simply got used to my new self.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I’d say very good! I have been around for a very long time now and have done a lot for the community, like hosting events for example. I have also been helping quite a lot of people in my time being around. In WoolWars I have done my job as a helper at a good and consistent rate. I am very talkative in chat if someone needs help and I always do my best to help the player in need. I am also very active and have been active almost since the day I first joined!

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I am interested in JMod because I know how to handle many different situations, and deal with different types of rule-breakers. I also am a helper since a few months ago, and I have learned almost everything there is to know and got used to the duties I have pretty quickly. I am very active and I watch Discord, TeamSpeak and the forums very frequently when I am online on my computer to see if someone is in need of assistance or purely to have a look around. I am also a very dedicated person and puts a lot of effort into the duties I have and other important things.

Something that motivated me in the beginning was my urge to be able to help out the server as good as possible, and I kept improving on my malicious issues, e.g. maturity. I also got a lot of support from many in the community that made me wanna reach for the position more and positive feedback. And took any criticism to my advantage and improved from it. I spend a lot of time doing Munchy related things each day so that’s also why I am highly interested in a JMod position.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

9/10. In the past I have moderated a different community in 2 other servers, so I have some knowledge to begin with. But I got way more knowledge after getting helper on WoolWars. I do my best when it comes to different situations and I know how to handle most of them. I don’t argue with anyone and I take everything calmly and at a consistent rate to keep everything under control.

I do my job maturely as a helper to keep any sort of situation calm. I am also in touch with many higher-up staff so I have learnt a lot from them as well. I am very serious when it comes to important situations/topics and do not joke around. And I put a lot of effort and dedication into whatever I am doing if it’s important.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

9/10. I know most of the hacks and how they work based on basic research. I have identified a lot of them on the server and I am able to tell what type of hack it is. I also learnt some from the servers I used to moderate at but I learned way more when I got into the interest of being a Munchy staff member. As of now I know most of the hacks and I am able to identify a lot of them.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
I have almost gotten about 100 reports on hackers for the last month and got 80+ videos. So I will narrow it down a lot to make things easier and post all the different hacks in a playlist. There are a total of 26 videos that I have chosen.

ThankYou

Massive Thanks to everyone who has been supporting me!

33 Likes

+1, kinda boomer tho

1 Like

+1 meatball

bee

also who’s that epic guy in the ending pic

2 Likes

+1

• Very active almost always available
  • Well written app
  • Great helper would be even better jmod
  • Always friendly/nice towards the community

I really think Zee would be a great addition to the staff team as jmod :)
Best of luck PogZee! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1
whips and nae naes with me on a daily basis :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face:

Jokes aside, Zee is very active, dedicated, and helpful around Munchy.
give him jmod plz

5 Likes

+1, zee is super active, on almost every time I go on woolwars and helpful all around :)

2 Likes

+1

• Very well written & clean application
  • Extremely nice dude
  • Great helper & builder

Best of luck Zee

1 Like

+2! Zee is a dedicated person who deserves this role! He’s super nice, super nice, great helper, and he has a great application!!

1 Like

+1
Active, kind towards everyone and very helpful!

2 Likes

+1 Zee is very dedicated to his helper role and i know that if offered the JMod position will continue to shine. He has gained extreme maturity over the last couple of months and i know that he would be an amazing JMod. :heart::honeybee:

2 Likes

+1
Active
detailed app
would love to see you with a purple name even if you are stinky. Good luck :)

2 Likes

A massive +1

You are very active, nice and mature and you’re a great woolwars helper!
I want to see that purple name! :D

1 Like

+1

ZeePog needs to become ZeeMod.
He’s a very nice guy and fun to talk to and has alot of knowledge c:

2 Likes

So many great applicants this season! Zee is a perfect blend of kindness and and capability. Definitely in the top tier of applicants this year, I would say!
+1, obviously

1 Like

+10 YES! zeepog is verry nice and mature, hope to see you lvl up man :D

1 Like

Everything has already been said by the other replies, but a massive +1 for mr woolwars helper.

1 Like

+0

Nice application. Can’t comment on your activity because I don’t play woolwars/survival. I can’t comment on your maturity because I don’t play the gamemode(s) that you are applying for. You are already a builder, I can’t imagine you as both roles because you will have to split your time as builder and jmod.

1 Like

huh? lol

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for the kind support, it means a lot!
I wish you all luck if you’re applying too! :heart:

1 Like

Def +1 active, helpful and overall just one of the coolest people on the server. Matured so much to the point where I’m surprised that he hasn’t even gotten the position yet. Super dedicated and friendly towards everyone. Just an amazing fit. Good luck Zee :grin:

1 Like