SquawkaZ's Builder Application

IGN and past IGN’s: SquawkaZ

Timezone: Central Daylight TIme

Discord username: SquawkaZ#3050

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I’ve been playing on MunchyMC for around a month now. I’ve been having tons of fun playing woolwars by myself and with my friend, Pengwin2.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
https://sites.google.com/view/buildsbysquawkaz/builds
Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: My favorite build is the steampunk floating island. It is my most recent project and is also the first time I’ve built a floating island. I was also trying out the steampunk style, something I hadn’t really gone into much in the past.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I’m experienced. I’ve used both plugins for 1+ years at this point. I use voxel primarily for terrain and use WE as a time saver; filling in walls, copy-pasting, etc.
Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I’d say structures are my strong point. Although they aren’t by any means perfect, I feel like most are quite nice and (sometimes) rather unique. My weakness when it comes to building is terrain. Though it has been improving steadily for months, it still is something I badly need to work on.
What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I am currently a member of EventMC’s build team. There we build event maps, hubs, and really whatever the manager needs of us.

5 Likes

Hello SquawkaZ, You have some decent structural builds however I’d love to see some larger scaled builds like event maps and spawns. Showing us larger builds incorporating multiple build styles shows us your full ability.

2 Likes

Wow, impressive! Only issue I would have on this is the way its written, not bolding,g the questions and having not the most detailed answers, but the builds come in clutch.

I absolutely love these builds. The structure is amazing and details superb!

I’d love to see you make a spawn but I know they you definitely can.

Big +1 from me!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

1. The questions are now bolded.
  2. I’ll start work on some bigger builds today.
2 Likes

Added another build

Congratulations, @SquawkaZ!!!

1 Like

ggs gamers

2 Likes

I am in shock right now thank you so much!

3 Likes

I love the builds amazing +1

1 Like

I think you’re a little late for that

6 Likes

Yo @Mikeal close this

Didn’t meet standards yet, can apply again after 2 months for another trial.