SpringSing's Media Application

Final edit:
Hey thank you guys for the feedback! I understand that at the time I don’t have any munchy videos, however I do have a couple of streams on munchy, on both YouTube and twitch. At the same time, I recognize that I probably need to have content here that is really easy to find and viewable, and I understand that because of the lack of that I do not meet the requirements. Thanks again for the helpful feedback, I will apply again once/ if I have that content readily available!

Channel link:
YouTube:

Twitch:

Number of subs:
1.65k Subscribers on YouTube
225 Followers on Twitch

Average number of views per vid:
On YouTube I average 400 views per video, and on YouTube streams I average 25 viewers
On Twitch I average 15 concurrent viewers

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:
I have been creating minecraft content including on munchy for over 2 and a half years.

Servers for which you have created content:
I have created content on many servers, including Hypixel, Munchy, Hive, play uhc, and bedwars hub

I am actually live on munchy as we speak on twitch!

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
I feel as if I would be a good fit for the media rank as I represent the community in a positive light and attract many players to the server through my content. I also feel that having the rank would make my streams on munchy go much smoother.

I know that my application is fairly short, but it is to the point and concise. I appreciate the read, I hope that you consider my application.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Please use the following format when applying:

Channel link:

Number of subs:

Average number of views per vid:

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:

Servers for which you have created content:

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?

4 Likes

I can’t seem to see a recent youtube video on or stream on munchy. Could you please link some?

3 Likes

+0

My reasoning for this is:

• You meet the requirements,
  • You don’t have to seem any video’s made on Munchy.

I wish you the best of luck with your application!

5 Likes

+0

Same reasons as @DutchMTC, but you have absolutely no videos made on Munchy, and I couldn’t find streams either.

I’ve never seen you online, and all the streams I’ve looked over have no correlation with Munchy. It’s the same with the videos.

Despite that, I hope you the best of luck!

:heart:

5 Likes

Could you list some videos you have streamed/recorded on munchy?

4 Likes

I think you seem to be a good guy and I enjoyed the small portion of your content I have seen. but you need to make more MunchyMC content!!

Media members are not only supposed to help bring more people to the server, but do that consistently.

Do 3 MunchyMC videos including the IP in the description and try to bring your community onto Munchy.

All around:

+0.25

2 Likes

Now as a person who loves to see new Media Ranks coming onto our server, I would like to see more videos from your channel as having a active channel is always pog.

Currently, you do not meet the requirements but players have gotten accepted without 11/11 requirements, so please do not feel discouraged! Keep ahold of that youtube grind and I would hopefully love to see you as a Media!

Full rating:

3 Likes

Application denied. Please message me on discord. ( NoEffort#7860 )

1 Like