Spore Blossoms

With the 1.17 survival update a lot of new features were added to the game. One of which is the spore blossom. This item is currently unavailable if you play in survival, yet the item is amazing. It gives so much extra details when used in certain projects. Therefore I wish to propose it being added to survival through a plugin of some sorts. Or one of the mall NPC’s sells them. With the plugin you could be able to craft them using certain items which would be pretty cool.

Am begging ya’ll ;-; I fell in love with spore blossoms…

3 Likes

Or we could also wait for 1.18 to come…

2 Likes

Spore blossoms are unavailable in 1.17 in survival mode.

1 Like

That’s why I said “plugin” or an npc “sells” them

1 Like

Thats like a year though and pretty sure they will reset survival by then because of the huge differences in world generation

1 Like

Okay so it’s not a year at all, it may even happen on winter 2021 probably. And survival reset in may so it’s not even making a whole year. Also adding that it’s not because it will be a year or even for 1.18 that survival will have to reset. That season didn’t even make 5 months so it will be pretty illogic to reset everything. Just be patient, it’s not really an urge, just be patient :sparkles:

2 Likes

Just wait m8 its simple, wait practically half a year (winter 2021) and then you can get spore blossoms, and whatever stuff you want.

1 Like

survival will not be resetting for 1.18, we’ll be increasing the border and the new terrain will be there.

3 Likes

Terrain should smoothly mix with 1.17, so it shouldn’t really matter whether we reset or not.

yes, and the border will increase and the new terrain will be there

what do you mean by this?

2 Likes

I mean, even if we reset, it wouldn’t matter as the terrain should mainly stay the same. No nasty chunk borders or anything. Seemless. It wouldn’t be anything different then what would be going on now, where the chunks are 1.16 and 1.17.

im really confused on what you mean

I’m also confused by this, if you wanna continue the conversation feel free to dm me on discord :p rat#7186

3 Likes

Not going to leave this thread on a sour note, however I was implying that even if the server reset for 1.18 it would still be possible to obtain spore blossoms whether or not the server reset. I didn’t think it would be necessary to explain anything more lengthy either on discord or the forums.

The terrain (which I believe I mention foliage) including the spore blossoms in the lush caves, it wouldn’t make a difference regardless if Munchy reset the server so that you could exclusively obtain that item in 1.18.

Regardless, this is the end of the road, and I don’t believe I need to elaborate any further.

1 Like

We’ll think about it.

3 Likes