Spooky, Scary Skin Competition

Small Note! I did an oopsie and put the wrong date down, skin comp will be held the 22nd of October rather than the 15th. Apologies in advance for any troubles this may have caused! <3

Spooky, Scary Skin Competition

Saturday, October 22nd @ 4PM EST

Haaapppyy Octooobberrr Kitpvp Friends! This October we will be bringing back our traditional Spooky, Scary Skin Competition. We ask that you bring the most unique and spooky themed skins this year! Skins that exceed the expectations of our judges have the chance at a Halloween Buzzer. Each judge will have one press of this buzzer throughout all categories. If this buzzer is pressed, the player will receive bonus points for their skin!

Spooky Scary Skins

:bat:

(SOLO) Bring your spookiest skins to this category! Players will be judged on how scary and creative their Halloween skins can get in this category!

Terrifying Twins

(DUOS) Grab a partner for this category! Players will be judged on both of their skins, how well they go together, and how well they match the Halloween / Spooky theme of the competition!

Sweet Like Candycorn

(SOLO) Wear your cutest Halloween skins for this category! Dress up as a pumpkin, a sweet black cat, a witch or wizard, and so much more! Players will be judged on how sweet and well made their skins are in this category.

Pumpkin Patch

(GROUP: 3-5) Bring your clan, friends, or even enemies for this category! Players should wear similar / themed skins with their group for this category. Be unique and make sure you all look like a group, as the judges will be looking for the best pumpkins in the patch!

Prizes

Winner!

Two weeks of Legend + Nightmare tag

Second Place

Two weeks of Elite + Nightmare tag

Third Place

Two weeks of Super + Nightmare Tag

Fourth - Sixth Place

Nightmare Tag

Prizes will be decided based on each player’s overall score from each category. Your best chance of winning is to enter each category, so get started on those skins NOW!

28 Likes

alright another contest!

6 Likes

woooo skin comp!

6 Likes

Spookay!!!

5 Likes

Happy halloween guys!!

4 Likes

@CharlieWK wanna go again

5 Likes

i am rat

5 Likes

Skin comp wooooo
excited
can’t wait to see all the cool and scary skins :o gl to everyone participating :smiley:

6 Likes

WOOO CANT WAIT
a

5 Likes

alright

3 Likes

Spooky scary skele-skins :flushed:

5 Likes

I will probably have work or school :sob:

4 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

3 Likes

Question can it be a 3d model skin from blockbuster?

2 Likes

The skin comp will be held on the day, you are required to show it off in person during the allocated time on kitpvp, not posting it here

2 Likes

twinkiewinkie scares me

3 Likes

same bro

5 Likes

twinkie typin (ggs)

4 Likes