Splfey's Event Team Application - July 2021

Edits i’ve made to the application:

13 Likes

+.7
Active, kind (from what I’ve seen on the forums), but I don’t see you talking much in chat.

2 Likes

Splofeyyy

Lets get to Pros

• Active
  • Mature in Chat!
  • Likes to Help
  • Really Friendly
  • Mad Cute for sure

Now lets get to the cons I have

• You dont Talk much in chat which is a bit sad in my opinion!

Although you deserve a +0.9

Good Luck Splofey :heart:

oHycx (HenryDaKitPlayer) :heart: :monkey:

(If anything is misspelled im sorry! That’s due to me being on my Phone and having German Autocorrection activated!)

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback @KiwiDaTurtle and @HenryDaKitPlayer! I can also call myself out about not talking in chat often. I’ll try my best to fix this issue in the future. Thank you again!

2 Likes

+1 active

2 Likes

+198345

• Active and friendly
  • Knowledgeable
  • Mature

GOODLUCK CUTIEE, YOU DESERVE THIS ROLE <3

2 Likes

It’s true you dont engage much with the chat ingame but if you where to fix that you would honestly be a great candidate in my eyes. Always kind indeed and often online. +1

Good luck! Have a damn good day!

-thedutchknot

2 Likes

Thank you @ItsJutal, @jhaya and @thedutchknot for the feedback and support!! I’ll be sure to work on interacting with the chat more in game.

2 Likes

+1
Reasoning is all stated above :slight_smile:

Good luck!

2 Likes

+1
-Good App
-Active
-Would be a good addition to the team

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Availia and @EggNogg for the feedback. I really appreciate it!

2 Likes

+1 Splfey Is very active on kit. They know what events are hosted and commands. They would be very good for the team.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your input @Oryeo. I appreciate it a lot!

3 Likes

+1
-Pretty nice
-Active
-mature
Good luck! <3

3 Likes

+1
Ur cute and really nice

3 Likes

Thank you @lllalo and @Swaleem for your input and support! <3

3 Likes

+1
Active and kind to everyone she’s met, also knows quite a bit about event hosting! Good luck Splfey!

2 Likes

Thank you @e1lu for your support! I appreciate it a lot! :heart:

1 Like

+1 from me
Nicely written application, quite active, friendly in every interaction i had with him.
Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @lukasek306 for the feedback! Best of luck on your application too. :heart:

3 Likes