SpeedzBuilder1's Build Team Application

1. My IGN {InGameName} is SpeedzBuilder1.

2. My Timezone is GMT+1 as i am born in the UK, England.

3. My discord username, is Robbc17#1600.

4. I have played MunchyMC for a very long time in my opinion, like 2 - 3 years I think, it feels like that anyways.

5. I feel my most proudest build is most likely the previous question, and the reason for this is the fact that I really enjoy not only I accomplish but enjoy building natural form type of builds, e.g. Volcano, Mountain, Ice Berg, further more.

6. I wouldn’t say i’m the best with Voxel however my World Edit skills are pretty decent in my opinion, and others as well. e.g. //wand | //set | //cut | //flip | //undo | //redo | /up 1, 2, 3 +

7. My specialties in building are most likely building natural terrain as quickly as possible there for when it come to building hills, cliffs and islands i wouldn’t say im and expert but im decent, however when building houses I really do need a lot of patience the explanation for this is that I put my heart and soul into ever man made object there is e.g. House, skyscraper +.

9.The first time i started my building career was probably on a sever called helixmc.faction.live that is the ip the owners name was called Seaweed as this was a long time ago its hard to remember all of it, I was not a Senior builder as i wasn’t there for long because i resigned i was junior builder though as there was like several builder roles, most of my inspiration to building is from another youtuber called Grian.

First of all, I want to say that you’ve joined on October 10th, 2020. Meaning 3 days ago.
Your build is very nice, but I would recommend showing more projects so we can get a feel for your builds.
SpeedzBuilder1 doesn’t show up on the munchymc website.

That is all I have to say right now. If I made any mistakes, please correct me!
I wish you good luck.

1 Like

I would recommend providing more builds because just a few pictures of one build doesn’t really represent your skill level well. Also “SpeedzBuilder1” has never joined the server before and AverageCodFish7 first joined 3 days ago, so it doesn’t seem like you’ve played for 2-3 years.

2 Likes

Hello, thank you very much for the response, sorry forgot to mention in my previous post that the 2 - 3 years of playing was on an alt account on my old PC lost account for now but as this was not a long time ago its hard to remember, I would love to here more from you as in what to build wise, free to build anything offered thank you very much!

Okay sorry for the late response, thank you for getting back to me so quickly, Sorry as well as I was playing munchymc for 2 - 3 years however this occurred on an old account by the name TuderedTrain2005, I am not a hundred percent sure if the account has been yet taken as this didn’t occur very long ago i got my new PC as a late birthday present, there for my old java account is forbidden, anyways I would really love to hear from you again please I am also open for build suggestions, thank you very much for your reply!

Application denied; besides the fact that the builds don’t meet our standards for new build recruits, lying on your application about your time played on the server is not the best way to introduce yourself. You joined on the 10th of October (3 days ago from this post), and have never joined on any other accounts.

3 Likes