How often can you host events:
Monday: 6:00AM - 8:00AM - 4:00PM - 8:00PM
Tuesday: 6:00AM - 8:00AM
Wednesday: 6:00AM - 8:00AM - 4:00PM - 8:00PM
Thursday: 6:00AM - 8:00AM
Friday: 6:00AM - 8:00AM - 4:00PM - 8:00PM
Saturday: 7:00AM - 9:00PM
Sunday: 7:00AM - 9:00PM

• These are the times I am able to be on my computer if I am not busy with anything else, and would be more than happen to spend this time hosting when needed.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I believe that I have 3 main factors which set me apart from other applicants; Experience, Dedication and Knowledge, which I will now go into further detail with.

Experience - A lot of you may have seen my help/host an event before, with my most recent being helping cheater_ and NuggetNed host a boat race. This is a privilege I have gotten which is not very common with any of the other applicants. I have had the event rank 3 times now, and from this I have learnt the basics of being event, such as: the commands, how to set up events and how to control the players. I believe that not many of the other applicants have this experience. I have also been staff on a well known practice server, which peaks at 1000+ players. During this time, I found myself in situations where I had to deal with 400 players on my own. When this happened, I managed to keep my cool and continue moderating the server within near to no problems. From this I learnt a lot about how to control players, and believe this would be crucial in being an event member.
Proof:
3fac2d95812930b6f149ac048c038e82
5ad36df5172daa39242116246237f7c2

(Above is me warning and then event banning someone abusing their permissions to delay/obstruct my event)

Dedication - As you can see from the title, this is my 14th event application. I have made this many event applications as I feel that I am improving and getting closer to reaching my goal each application I post, and will continue to do so until I am fit for this rank. I believe that this is the most dedication someone has shown towards obtaining the event rank.

Knowledge - I have been a player on MunchyMC since 2015, after the shut down of MCPVP. Over these 4 years I have watched the server and its community change, improve and occasionally make errors. From these 4 years I have learnt a lot about the server and how it operates. A lot of the other applicants are quite new and found out this server not too long ago from Skeppy. This proves I have a much more extensive knowledge of the server. Also the various times I have been granted permissions to host/help host an event have allowed me to learn a lot of how you should operate as an event member.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
One thing I could bring to MunchyMC is my EU timezone. There is a currently a deficit of EU event members, which I could help improve as I am able to be online during these times. This will be useful when no other event members/staff are online and I can host events for anyone looking to play.

Another thing is my creativity. Lots of you may know that I am a creative person, as seen by my professional GFX pieces on most of my forums posts. I believe that I could incorporate this into my events, making them the most fun possible. In my opinion, being creative is crucial for being a good event member as you don’t want to be hosting boring/bland events.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

As stated above, I have played MunchyMC for around 4 years now, and would love to give back to the community I grew up in. I believe it would also give me the opportunity to meet and talk to new people and have an overall better experience for not only myself but the whole community of MunchyMC.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

I have seen most event / staff members doing something positive, however these are the ones that stood out to me:
@MadInToilet - Being the first person to ever trust me with creative, when letting me host waterdrop.
@errxr - Always hosting events when I ask and making the as enjoyable as possible.
@cheater - Giving me the opportunity to host or help host events, without him I would definitely not be in the position I am in today.
@Dishrespect - Dish has hosted several events with me, and has even helped with putting forward my event ideas to the staff team.
@sadneo - Being one of the most active members and always putting on great events.

Anything else you would like to add:

I would like to personally thank everyone who clicked on this application, and I apologise for the late post, there were some technical difficulties. Please leave a reply below and I will try get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You can be a great addition to the team but you tend to troll, and say immature things
edit: I still think you are a cool guy to talk with
edit 2: -1 because he is immature, disrespectful and impersonating as staff

1 Like

Has made disrespectful posts in the past and is very immature. He is active and dedicated however, I still don’t think he’d made a good addition.

1 Like

+1 You can be a great addition to the MunchyMC Event team, you help people so much in the Munchy Discord and I am very proud of you. Whenever I see you in the teamspeak you always help people it is so good to have someone like you on our Network, #theboyzzz

What did EsioTrot do to you? xD

Also that video just trashes your chances.

Me and #theboyzzz had to gang up on him as he was not handing over the event rank.

As for the video, the event I was hosting was Sowl Says, and Madintoilet kept asking to be teleported back after he died to spectate and he kept on going into the group of players in the event and doing the opposite of what I said, thus delaying my event. As a result I have no choice but to ban him after he continued to do so after my warning.

2 Likes

Thank you for your opinion.

0.9+ Sowl, I believe you have potential since I’ve seen you host events before, but maturity is a major problem I believe if you actually try to work on it you’ll have a higher chance to get it.

1 Like

Ok. I won’t rate this application, however you could improve on maturity.

PS mods can’t /rank players :open_mouth:

PPS you don’t eban for that. You just ignore them if they are a staff. Regular players can’t get back into the arena anyway.

Understandable.

Oh no

13 Likes

Thank you for your kind comments, it really means a lot. :heart:

Thank you so much sir this means alot for Sowl. :heart:

I feel so disrespected that I’m not mentioned!1!11!

On a serious note like sadneo said, I really do think you’d have the potential more so of your past but maturity does fit a lot into this role. I do think one you fix the toxicity you have and tend to show and fix your maturity you’ll do fine. Regardless though, good luck.

+0.5

2 Likes

+1 You seem really fit for event
-1 for the loud music
+1 because idk

I think you should be more mature! And you have lied to me so not trustable.
-1 but nice app tho.

He drove the boats with cheater and I once. Good boat driver.

~Ned

2 Likes

Um sowl scares me as event…

2 Likes

I think Sowl would be perfect for event. Other than some maturity problems. He has helped out with many events and he has experience with the server.

#SowlForEvent +0.75…Your missing the 0.25 because of maturity. I swear if you fixed that you would get event in no time!

Gl

1 Like

+1 very mature