Yes!

Application

IGN:
soreclouds

Timezone:
EST

Can you use a microphone?
Yes!

When can you be available to help host events each week?
My weekly schedule is very flexible at the current moment, so I’ll be avalible to help as much as needed!

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I would say I have a very good reputation within the community! Most of my friends have been made from this group of people and they have all said really positive things about me at least to my knowledge

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I really enjoy helping out with events and being apart of some of the fun and cool things that bring communities together! I also have been interested in this role since I joined the community! Being friends with some of the current and past cohosts, I’ve heard of some of the fun things they have gotten to so and be apart of and it really sparked my interest in this role!

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?
Yes, WorldEdit especially!

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?
I would say that I personally work really well in a formal and professional setting and have worked in such a setting before and currently do.

Anything you want to add:

5 Likes

+1 sore soreclouds

1 Like

+1 - Sore is super reliable, very easygoing and chill to work with, easy +1, I have experience working with her on events and maps and she’d make a great addition to the team

1 Like

HUGE +1 <3 Sore is someone I even ask questions to for help with world edit sometimes!

1 Like

+1 for Soreclouds! Kind and professional with events she’s done outside of Munchy!

1 Like

I dont know sore too well but from all of the interactions I’ve had so far with them, I would definitely agree with what the others are saying! Knowledgable, mature and fun!
+1

1 Like

Hi there soreclouds!

Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a Co-Host! I unfortunately do have to bring you the news that your application has not been successful this time.

Please don’t be disheartened though! This application season was an extremely tough one as there were a ton of great applicants, but unfortunately we can only accept a select amount.

We’d love to see you apply again in the future!

2 Likes