Some particular & rambly thoughts on Mining

Really hard to say. Shrek Toes makes the most possible, followed by either full Mummy’s Bandage usage or the Goofball strategy (this takes like 20 minutes of setup). This makes less than the park tree method. Unless someone has physical proof to prove me wrong, I have not found any further ways to refine mining than I already have; excluding Bunny Grin and Ursula’s Pickaxe.

Yeeeahhhhhh, so many of the strategies takes way too much setup and time to do the setup. There’s also UL Mad Hatter Pickaxes, but I doubt people want to spend upwards of 8 UL shards to make the usage of them optimal. After so many hours of testing, I figured that if you want to make money, you want a strategy that takes minimum setup (i.e. Shrek Toes, Mummy Bandage with Goldi, and UL Mad Hatter’s) and can still yield the most amount of money possible within a reasonable time frame of 15 or so minutes. It’s kinda silly, actually, that the best possible setup is still Shrek Toes because of that one multiplier attached to emeralds.

3 Likes