Some ideas for prison

Here are some item ideas I came up with for prison, let me know what you think.
For those wondering why there are only fishing/woodmining suggestions, that’s because that’s what I play in this game and can form ideas on, not because I’m biased.

• Ultra Legendary: Luga’s Magic Net
    Shift right click the net to enable Auto-thrift, this will automatically turn levels you get into epic tickets.
    When receiving luck during stormy night gain Luck III, this would remove an additional item from the loot table (Not sure which)
    Buffed shift ability - gain 20 Catches (not drops) instantly similar to RPPR toe, Stacks with luck.

• Remove ability to use Shrek’s splooge on trees, With Pinocchio overalls being a thing the only use of Shrek’s splooge in the forest/park is to grief others trees. I think removing it’s use would be beneficial.

• Legendary Rare: Farquads Crown
    Right click a tree to claim a tree for 15 minutes, Nobody else is able to break claimed trees, you can also not break other trees, leaving the park for more than 1 minute will remove your claim. 20 minute cooldown

• Fabled Rare: Ugly Duckling Magnificent Tail
    Ores/Wood you mine are instantly teleported to you and sold using the highest sell boost items available in your hotbar. (Hephaestus Electromagnet + Compressor)

• New Easter Rare: Easter Basket
    Functions similar to Invclaim, when in your hotbar all drops from fishing are instantly stored inside the basket, sell all wood/gems that go inside. Can now fish Jellybeans, Shift right click to compress all compost in your inventory to Super Mega Compost (At a rate determined by the developers)

Thank you for reading! Feedback is appreciated, please keep it constructive though.

7 Likes

Good ideas :handshake:
Free invclaim he didn’t do nothing wrong

2 Likes

Sounds good except for a few questions,

1. Would luga net thrift ability stack with merlin robe?

2. Would the udm tail get a mining buff? (The shift right click ability)

3. And the farquad crown, would the 20 minute cooldown be after the 15 minute period? (Totallying yo 35 minute cooldown) and would it be item or player cooldown?

4. Would the fishing inv claim have multiple pages or just 1?

3 Likes

Imo those are the kind of details it’s pointless to speculate on because if this stuff was added to the game staff would probably ignore most of the balancing stuff and come up with that themselves :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

Great ideas! Only thing that I would say is that 15 minutes sounds like a way too long period to claim a tree for a legendary (especially considering there’s like only tree big trees in the park, so it would be hard for people to use cupid knees). It could be a shorter period (more like 10 minutes) that could be increased by making the UL version of the legendary maybe?

2 Likes

This would be for the developers to decide, I don’t see why not though (But for it’s intended purpose this would be almost pointless)

The cooldown would start when you use the ability, effectively allowing you to line it up with your 3 cupid knees charges.

It would be the same as map 8 invclaim, effectively infinite pages unless it causes lag.

The claim lasts for 15 minutes to line up with the 3 cupid knees charges, of course this could be lowered if it ended up being unbalanced.

Thank you both for the feedback <3

3 Likes

Buff fabled ribbon

3 Likes

What does it do atm lol

1 Like

Great ideas! except the woodmining ones lmfao! I know griefing trees can be annoying. But, without griefing people would just nolife trees even more!!!

“People would play the game more” isn’t a reason for an idea to be bad, it’s actually a reason the idea is good. but ok.

1 Like

No need to be so aggressive :roll_eyes: but ok. As I was tryna say, people sitting on the trees all day would literally ruin the economy EVEN MORE! Even with woodmining rn people are still making billions in just an hour or 2

Anyways, Good ideas! I’m done responding to this topic because I know it might turn into an argument. Have a good day tho!

1 Like

Very mature, nice job. I’ve been seeing much maturity from you.

3 Likes