Solo/Duo Spoopy Build Competition!

why are you like this

1 Like

donā€™t ask

Cant participate cause will get to scaredā€¦ gl to everyone tho xD

4 Likes

Good luck everyone, I cant wait to see the results!

2 Likes

Goodluck you guys! I am excited to see some builds coming up very soon!! :yellow_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

good luck guys!

2 Likes

This build is kinda rushed because this month was really bussy for me and Iā€™m submitting it early because I wonā€™t be able to play next week.

Fun fact:
Did you know that each of octopusā€™s arms has a mind of its own? Two-thirds of an octopusā€™s neurons reside in its arms, meaning they can function at a fairly high level on their own, even when severed from the body.

17 Likes

why is this so cool wtf

2 Likes

Amazing build! Good luck!

1 Like

Yall just give them the prize already

1. yes
2 Likes

looks amazing!!

2 Likes

For best experience have nether fog on, fullbright/night vision off, and brightness at +50%

• All team members IGNs: Rimurulu, and the cutie Xiistaf
  • Build Coordinates: -12645 80 3956 (in the underworld)
  • Name of Build: Beware the Unknown
  • Scariest Staff member:
    Rimurulu: maefrey (blueberry/wheeze girl)
    Xiistaf: BFI01 // RedVelvetCake

Extra Note - Hi, Rim here. I wonā€™t be participating in build comps for a bit as Iā€™m taking a break from munchy for personal reasons, so Iā€™ll see you stinkies in a bit. =)

14 Likes

Straight out of a horror movie o_o

1 Like
  • All Team Members IGNā€™s: @Alkemystix & @ZeePog
  • Build Coordinates: X= -6771 Y= 56 Z= -14686 ( Underworld )
  • Name Of Build: Nekravol, The Citadel Of The Damned ( loosely based off of the stage in Doom Eternal of the same name )
  • Scariest Staff Member:
    Alkemystix: @SmoonC Smells so bad I just run away in fear whenever she comes close :face_vomiting:
    ZeePog: @cheater Expert demolition man, tried blowing up the whole build comp.

Tales and myths speak of a cursed citadel rooted deep in the abyssal hellscape known as the Underworld. These corrupted lands are home to an evil beyond imagining, the source of which is said to lie beneath the infernal citadel home to the ā€˜Dark Onesā€™. The colossal, impregnable walls tower above the infernal lakes which encapsulate the complex, providing a defence unparalleled in all the realms. Those who dare trek deep enough into their treacherous territories seldom returnā€¦

P.S. In case you want to come see it, thereā€™s a warp totem available known as ā€œNekravolā€ :smile:

19 Likes

Image quality a bit messed up since we had to transfer them online ^

5 Likes

Team members IGNs: SmoonC
Build coordinates: -14700.511/65/-10484.667
Name of Build: Donā€™t fish alone
Scariest staff member: Obviously Spooky and whippingcream

Note: Sea monsters crypts head moves abnormally and fun fact Xiistaf likes to fish everywhere no matter how dangerous it is.

15 Likes

Team Members IGN: Homen06 and Sindro47
Build Coordinates: 1884 77 2260
Name of Build: Hadalpelagic
Scariest Staff Member: Cryptonic and EnderDragonsMaker
Small Explaining: The build is built under our house, where we live in.

7 Likes
  • All team members IGNs: Brotherawesome

• Build Coordinates: 3056, 92, 9235

• Name of Build: The Valgrim Portal

• Scariest Staff member: Probably the eerie DragonsMakerā€¦ he sure does threats wellā€¦ o-o

Just some story to the build
Deep in the Snowy Wastelands is a Mysterious structure. There is the portal that a dangerous creature was trapped. The chaotic creature is mostly known as The Valgrim. It would caused terror and destruction in itā€™s path. Causing chaos throughout the land. Though a mysterious being built a strange building, a structure, a portal to lure the foul creature right into it and trap it in the underworld realm forever. The Valgrim was then lured close enough to the portal, was sucked in and trapped foreverā€¦ in till now where the creature is now escaping itā€™s prison and coming outā€¦ to where it shall cause destruction unless not defeatedā€¦ or stoppedā€¦
(sorry if the story may be disorganized or confusing!)

Minecraft Build Comp Build(SCREENSHOT_2)

(btw just wanted to say, this is my first timing competing a build comp :D)
Fact about the build: There is a interior to the building!
2nd fact about the build: The crystals inside the building actually have a sound! Get close to it and listenā€¦ to itā€™s heartbeatā€¦ bum bum bum

Please note or say something if i missed something or didnā€™t say something I shouldā€™ve said!
and also last thing, there will be a warp totem set here soon!

11 Likes

Someoneā€™s been reading too much Lovecraft if Iā€™m not mistaken :sweat_smile: looks cool!

3 Likes
  • All team members IGNs: OssyRao, DragonToaster43
  • Build Coordinates: -11540 41 10535 (Underworld)
  • Name of Build: Have A Scaley Halloween
  • Scariest Staff member: RossRao, simply because his discord status never changes and it freaks me out

Not the scariest boy, but Iā€™m trying my best. (Turn on nightvision)
7 Likes