SolarTheWolfTSP Building Application \

Ign: SolarTheWolfTSP (allways has been allways will be)
Time Zone: Pasific Standard Time
How long have you played on MunchyMc.com: I havent played of very long but love how the place looks and think it would be fun to build with others to make the place look even greater.
Can you use World Edit or Voxel: I can use World Edit to some degree but im not the best at it ive also never heard of Voxel but im willing to learn if someone is willing to teach me on how to use both of them to a better ability then what I can today
Build Specialt: I’m good at Dealing areas and decoration Interior spaces.
Describe Yourself: Im a chill 17 year old dude that likes to build and make things look cool. I enjoy working hard to creat things that everyone can enjoy I dont stop intill i get the job done. ![50|690x387]
Portfolio: https://imgur.com/a/SLD5XEU
Discord: I have one its SolarTheWolfTSP#5424

Hey Solar, here’s what I think about your application.

This is your first day. I don’t think you are a good candidate because you applied the same day you joined.

Your builds look very standard, I don’t believe your style at the moment fits the kind of style this server needs.

This application looks like it was rushed. You put no effort into it.

Overall, -1 from me.

Good Luck!

4 Likes

Hey Solar, you joined 12 hours ago and posted this 12 hours ago and I have never seen you online. I would suggest getting to know the server more and the community. I would also suggest joining the discord or talking to others in the Teamspeak (ts.munchymc.com)

Your application doesn’t seem like you put effort into like iBony619 said.

I’m gonna give you a -0.8!

Good luck!

XD ya i know i was just doing this as a meme. Thanks for respoding as fast as you can.

So are you seriously trying for the rank or is it just a joke?

1 Like

iBons, the amount of time he has played means absolutely zero, i did the same thing, and i was accepted, so it doesnt mean anything, if he has what it takes, then he has what it takes, and the playtime doesnt matter

+1 from me

Half of your pictures seem like just stairs and I don’t know you that well so I wouldn’t be able to comment on your maturity. I also recommend to start learning voxel sniper as it could be helpful for your application. Based on that I will not put in my vote. As of that however, I would like to see more builds from you so everyone can get a great/better first impression on your building skills :slight_smile:

If you need help finding a tutorial on voxelsniper just search up ‘voxel sniper tutorial’ and you will get a bunch of results. :slight_smile: (Also, welcome to the server )

Everyone has their own opinion and I respect yours. I believe that a player that isn’t known at all by the community and that hasn’t proven dedication to the community shouldn’t be in the build team at this time.

I don’t see you anywhere on the Build Team Roster, so I’m going to assume that you got builder on a different server. Here, your playtime does matter with most applications (unless the builds are absolutely fantastic) and applying after just joining is viewed as a bit suspicious, since you’ll be given building perms- which is a big responsibility.

Make too many assumptions and you will be misled, Mister @Dishrespect. If you had checked his posts, you would have realized that @RodorocsPride’s application has in fact been accepted and that his current username is even included in the Build Team Roster you’ve linked.

On the other side, you are correct in saying that playtime does matter in some (or possibly even most) cases.

2 Likes

It wasn’t on there when I checked and I didn’t see his application in his recent posts. Oopsies.

EDIT: Looked too quick when I checked and I just now realized his username isn’t his forum name. And to think, he helped me build something the other day :frowning: Sorry @RodorocsPride!

Hey @SolarTheWolfTSP
Thanks for applying! Sadly, I don’t think your builds are quite what we’re looking for.