So I made a video

Hey y’all! So I made this short little YouTube video called “When a Survival main plays KitPvP,” and it’s basically my journey as a Survival main navigating the scary KitPvP server :flushed:
A lot of interesting things happened there, like I changed from a Birb to an EBoy for a second… (sorry Ibby), and I’m pretty proud of how it turned out!

I don’t use my voice in this video, and the songs I chose for the background do speak on some edgy stuff, so if you’re uncomfortable with the topics artists like Juice WRLD speak on in their songs then feel free to mute the video, you won’t miss out on anything!

Here is the link! Feel free to share it with your friends (:

#4cpsishigh

13 Likes

Cool vid!

2 Likes

EXTREMELY good video, never ever would I have expected a literal bird to get a 7.6 KDR on such a dangerous environment.
Good on you for NOT changing to an eboy skin for this! :+1::+1:

2 Likes

That bird did the impossible.

3 Likes

not true (i should know) still cool vid!

1 Like

my kitpvp stats are great

Screenshot_790

2 Likes

k fam

1 Like

:upside_down_face:
Edit: at least 200 of my deaths in arena are because of sumo with @Samantha_rawr_XD

2 Likes

I literally spent 5$ on this video so great to see all the positive feedback about me being a bird !

@oCrypt this is where that stats reset went to!!

Damn dude humans underestimate the beak

1 Like

Crying because you didn’t include our sumo fights…

Otherwise, nice video flare! If I can ask, what do you use to edit? I’ve been wanting to edit for some time now because I may or may not have recorded a video :eyes:

@flareconk

1 Like

im sorry i didn’t want to hurt your ego…

1 Like

Didn’t I beat you with 1cps :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

just doing my job <3

1 Like

Amazing video!

1 Like