SNCSamiTek's Build Application

SNCSamitek

IGN and past IGN’s:

My current IGN is SNCSamitek

My past IGN the_real_Alois, Popping_bubblez and kawaii_Samantha

Timezone:My timezone is EDT (UTC -5)

Discord username:Samurai#9763

How long have you played MunchyMC?:

I’ve been playing for at least one year.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVORITE and PROUDEST build:

My favourite build was the dragon (the one I previously sent) I like this one because it was one of my first builds and I had just finished reading the hobbit so I was inspired by the book and decided to built a dragon. Also because it took me quite a while because of scaling issues.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other relevant plugins?:

]I am familiar with world edit because I have been trying to make a server and I had to copy some builds I had to //expand vert and //set [certain blocks].

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

My specialty in building has been building houses and buildings and with architecture in general, I am also very good in terraforming as shown in the photos i sent, I am also good with building animals.

My weakness is world edit although I did say that I have worked on my server I havent still had the time to explore with all the commands available with the worldedit plugin.

What is your history of building? Which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

I started building about 3 years ago when my friend and I started to work on a Kit PVP server. I wasbuilding the map, which I themed multiple biomes (Such as the nether, the end, the aquatic biome and a mushroom biome). I have never worked for any other build teams/servers, because I have always been a solo builder and never thought about joining a build team until now.

Describe yourself:

I’m a guy who is humorous and easy-going. I am always willing to accept advice and develop my skills to become a better builder. I am more of an introvert (I spent most of my summer playing minecraft, other video games and reading books).

Thank you for your time Mr. Admin.

Sincerely,

SNCSamiTek

Accidently made two, sorry

Unfortunately, your current builds are small and lack detail. Take a look at the accepted applications to see what the team is looking for.

1 Like

yeah, you have the right ideas but you need to go beyond your limits, try new things.

1 Like

-.75 not many builds with detail, I did like the dragon tho

1 Like