Snarple's Build Team Application

IGN and past IGN’s: Snarple // Rafl (if you need all the names from my mc account https://namemc.com/profile/Snarple.2

Timezone: PST

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both): Both (but I prefer discord)

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I started playing the server roughly 2 months ago, so not too long
(Correction 1 month)

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures): https://imgur.com/a/bSOtO If you need proof of any of the builds I can most likely get it for you, but some of them I can’t because the server was a build teams server, and I am no longer a part of that team.

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both):.I can use both. I don’t use Voxel all that often but I still can. I also use GoBrush and GoPaint (terraforming and coloring tools) a lot while building.

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I am best at terraforming and structures (as hopefully shown in my portfolio). However I think that I am at least decent at detailing my builds enough as well as making organics. I would consider myself more rounded as a builder than being good at only 1 or 2 things.

Describe yourself: I am 15, with English being the only language I speak. I consider myself an artist more or less (I draw and paint).I’ve been playing minecraft since 1.6 so I know my way around the current blocks. I would say that I can get along with anyone I need to, Empathy is a strong suit of mine. Insults don’t really bother me and if they are seeming to get to me I usually just stop participating in the conversation because there just wouldn’t be a point in doing so.

I would be able to spend as much time as you need me to on building for your server. I have worked with many other servers and clients, and I have some that can vouch for the time and effort I put into my builds (Valid HCF, Aeon PVP, PurixHCF to name a few).
Thanks, Snarple

1 Like

I checked on your forum profile and it says you only joined 7 hours ago which was when you posted your application. You joined looked at the template and then decided to make an application by the looks of it. Also, I have never seen you on the server and I have played for a pretty long time now. And I know lying in an app isn’t the best idea. I can’t say much more than that though. -1 from me.

1 Like

I don’t pass judgement based off of how long you’ve been on the server, so overlooking that, you have some nice builds on your plate. Only thing that I saw was the terrain in the first few, but that developed with time (and became better). I’ve always enjoyed the baroque-styled architecture in Minecraft and your organics seem to go well with your builds.

I wish you luck in your application process.

1 Like

The question asks how long ago I joined munchy mc, Not how frequent I play on it, or when I joined the forums. I spend most of my time building when I play on Minecraft so I don’t focus on playing mini-games. That’s how you improve, is your practice.
And yes, I did only join the forums that 7 hours ago to make a post because how else am I going to make a post?
Thank you for the comment.

If you were a player which played about 2 months wouldn’t you join the forums earlier. It just doesn’t make sense how you just joined now. Also I ment I don’t see you around as in your not active, nothing to do with your application answere at the moment.

https://www.munchymc.com/profile/Snarple

This gives all the info.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ve put that in there now, just felt like longer tbh.

Nice, but still maybe get people to know you. But I change my mind on the duration opinion.

Hey @Snarple
I like your builds but I don’t think you’ll read this message, so I will deny your application for now. Please message me back if you do read this.

1 Like

Luckily I have heard back from you and will be giving you a chance. Welcome to the team!