Snake's Builder Application

IGN:
SO_Snake

Timezone:
Central European Summer Time

Discord Name:
Snake#0049

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
September 2nd 2019 (thanks Bearaddo <3333)

How active can you be per week?:
It depends, probably around 3/4 hours per day, most likely more, and around 24 hours per week.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
I was punished, I got banned for using a minimap (entities weren’t rendered on it), I made an appeal, but because it took so long for a reply I thought it would be better to just finish a task, so I did in purgatory.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
Drive link to all of them:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eSOR3xcEDi3PdDsOIhFit5GXvtXoQlCn?usp=sharing
Here are most of em in imgur:
Imgur: The magic of the Internet (there are multiple in here)
this one is made in skyblock - Album on Imgur
skyblock made - Album on Imgur
Don't have better one of this world - Album on Imgur
Bedwars arena - Album on Imgur

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
I once made a whole kitpvp arena for a server, it was 500x500 and made by hand, unfortunatly the owner of the server got really mad at me, because the co-owner let me build in the wrong server, and banned me… I didn’t take a screenshot.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I use worldedit all the time, I don’t use Voxel but I am intrigued by the builds created with it, so I would like to learn it.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I can terraform pretty well, I am a perfectionist so I make them to my liking and not let them be too square, or such. I am less good at detailing a large build, it takes a while for me to get that right. I don’t know why I never give myself the time to finish such a big build, but I think it is a lack of perseverance, which I do get more of by building for others.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?
I started playing Minecraft in 2012 and I now have about 5 years of experience as builder. I like to build in my free time as well.
I have worked for a multiple of servers, but the sad thing is is that most of them shut down… none of them were really big, but they were driven by people that enjoyed playing minecraft, which includes me. I have worked for a server called: Sheldonmc (was publically accesable but not for long, because of financial problems with the owner), Kleptic Network (this is the server with the angry owner (who also leaked my ip, but that isn’t that bad, it’s not like I don’t know where I live or something)), alot of small builds for minehut servers (to get more experience. There are like 20-30 servers total (in minehut) so I am not going to link them.), openkingdom (a dutch server which just opened, it’s a kingdom server which I am developer on and builder (have build the spawn some statues and a custom map).

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
I think around a 7-8, I like to help people and I try to do that often. I like to challenge myself, which I also keep up in real life, because I play: piano, drums, melodic drums, guitar and even violin, I also compose music, I am, however, a bit stubborn sometimes, but I try to reduce that over time, because that has also hindered me outside of Minecraft.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
I actually have only been denied once, this was because I didn’t have many pictures of my builds ready, still don’t have much but it’s more then nothing…

1 Like

I wont be rating as I feel like your application has a lack of detail, also you need to link all your photos on portofolio and not on google drive. **We have to download these files, making it hard for the people who review your maps. Best of luck!

You can go on MunchyMC profiles and check how long you’ve joined for.
In this case its September 2nd 2019! You can find your profile here:

This question is asking how active you can be PER WEEK, not per day. If you dont have a schedule, just estimate your minimum play time per week.

Best of luck!

You have some cute builds of yours. I feel like your builds isn’t good enough compared to the build team. I suggest you should work on larger building projects rather than a small building projects.

I’d recommend taking more clear screenshots in the portfolio, some of them are partially blocked, too far away, or just have too many god rays in the shaders to make out anything. Nonetheless, good luck!

1 Like

Cool screenshots, cant see the builds clearly though :pensive:
Try taking some without shaders as well as with?

1 Like

I will, any ideas for builds?

I’ll do that right now and update the google drive folder.

2 Likes

It’s fixed, I took some screenshots without shaders.

Any suggestions?

+.5 I liked the house one with the bridge I think that’s really good.

It would be appreciated if you took some screenshots without shaders as shaders make everything look slightly better.

Application denied.

We do not think that you’re ready to be given a trial yet, keep improving and make sure to add more builds to your portfolio.

If you wish to re-apply, please wait 3 months before doing so.