Sn0wky Helper Application (New Year 2024)

IGN:
Sn0wky

Timezone:
CST

**How active can you be per week? **
I can be active on a 3-4 hour daily basis, but please do understand I have a very life that I need to have fun with my family and friends, but I assure you I will do my best to be active.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
No, I have no punishments on the network.

**Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: **
No, this is my first time applying for this role.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think my reputation is normal I’m not known but I’m pretty sure as a staff member I’m going to be able to help alot of people and maybe they will know me more.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I’m interested in this position because I could really level up my staff experience and get to learn more, and what motivated me to apply is the server and the features into it and the exiting game modes into it, and that to just help people out whenever they really need it.

**Do you have any experience with moderating communities such as minecraft servers or other leadership roles? If so, please briefly detail it. **
I was never staff on any server and it might affect my application, but I assure you I will do my best as a staff member and make sure to keep everything very professional.

5 Likes

Sorry to inform you that this application season is for survival only… :pensive: If you did aim for survival, you can change the tag of you topic!

Meow

6 Likes

I have a feeling maybe they misclicked prison?

Edit: Could be wrong cause I just tried it and they ain’t on top one another but yeah what candlea said.

If this is an application for survival -1 I haven’t seen you ever and the application lacks some details sorry.

3 Likes

You have a good application, but if it’s for Survival, I encourage you to get to know the community first, and also be more active so you can better understand the game-mode and how commands and plugins function. Best of luck!

3 Likes

-1 Ive never seen you in my life

2 Likes

Im sorry if my app is bad and you don’t know me but please understand I am trying to work hard and get known and even though you haven’t seen me you don’t know my skill and what I can do.

2 Likes

-1 who is you?

1 Like

Just so you know, being even at least a little known in the community is important! It seems like you just joined the server or at least the forums at best 2 days ago and are already trying to get staff status, and that usually never works. Being known gives more trust, so it may be in your best interest to actually play on the server for a good while without trying to gain a power kind of role immediately- though if that’s all you’re after or all you care about it’s really never going to work. I think you should give playing genuinely a try, talk to more people on the different gamemodes, stuff like that! I think it’s better to learn how each gamemode’s community works as a part of it instead of having to learn while it being your server job, so to speak.

-1, but I don’t mean any of this to be mean or disheartening. Just wanted to give some genuine advice! (Mods, if this is overstepping in any way, feel free to delete this)

5 Likes

Hi Sn0wky!

Thank you for applying! You are still relatively new to our community, so I think it is best to take some time to get to know the people on our server before you decide whether or not our team is right for you. We hope to get to know you better and look forward to you submitting another application in the future!

6 Likes