Slopping

Let’s get this straight no one uses slop as a source of food they use it to spam it and be annoying. Someone literally got a shamrock out of doing this can you please remove slop from the food shop? @DreamXD @BadBoyHalo @NuggetNed

7 Likes

But Slop gives the most hunger back with the most saturation.
If you eat this, you won’t have to eat as frequent as eating beef.

2 Likes

I personally agree with this as I have lost a couple ultras to players slopping me while opening crates in spawn. This is why I’ve stopped opening my crates in public locations. Who was the player that lost a shamrock yesterday and who slopped them?

~Ned

But throwing stacks of beef or cobble at someone would have the same effect as slops.
Removing slops will only change the method.

No one would spam their mouse 2304 times or how ever much the inv can hold just to spam them on the floor and just because they give the most hunger doesn’t mean people use them most people want the most inventory space they can including new players they wouldn’t want 5 soups when they go outside and then have no more food afterwards you just need to stop disagreeing with every single post that has been made

2 Likes

Personally idk but if you check plztruces cell or w/e you would probably find it and return to the name that is on it

Items from crates go directly into the inventory. So if the players inventory is full it goes POOF.

~Ned

KittenKatja no one uses slop to eat, I can guarantee you that. It fills up too much inventory space.

1 Like

+1
There’s literally no point in having slop. Considering the amount of times my friends and other people have slop-crashed the server, I find it surprising it hasn’t already been removed.

But also once you get to prestige 1 you don’t need to eat anymore so. A majority of these players slopping are above first prestige it seems like.

~Ned

1 Like

No one uses slop as food. As napkin said when we go outside we want the most inventory space possible stop disagreeing on all good posts.

3 Likes

how am i supposed to crash the server without slop?

Oh, of course I only have to press 2304 times my Q key while hovering over the items.
Wait, 2012 called me, they want their Ctrl+Q back.

• 1 , slops are useless
1 Like

Slop is the cheapest item and the best item to spam with would you spend like 10K perINV of steak to spam ? no you wouldn’t so if they removed slop this wouldn’t be a problem anymore just stop commenting on my post please you obviously know NOTHING of prison

1 Like

There is the wood mine, there you can farm wood.
What if I craft a lot of wooden sword, once the slops are gone. Is the problem itself gone?

I can see your point, however slop is most convenient because it is super cheap and easy to get. Personally, I don’t think people would go through the hassle of making so many swords. Plus, since a lot of people slop-spam when they die, it’s not likely for them to go out and make more swords.

1 Like

You can still slop people even if they remove slop and all remaining slops.

Most people who slop have a rank that can do /lunchlady if they remove it from the shop they wouldn’t go get something else to spam which is more expensive

God I hate you please don’t comment here you’re so big of yourself it’s obsurd