Builders: HarriTunaFish & thedutchknot
Waiting spawn location: Light gray carpets on the streets
Game spawn location Lime carpet down below
Center X and Z: 0,0
Lowest Y: 50
HeightLimit: from 50 to 139
Parkour block: Polished diorite

Screenshots

File; https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZKVdQ5Wz0wycRIPyoWAD8Z9V0ldWzTZq/view?usp=sharing

18 Likes

FAQ for Skyscraper map on WW

FAQ:

Are the buildings filled with chests:

No, the buildings have about 5-6 chests in each of them with the amount fluctuating; the meta won’t be ruined on this map by people running into a building getting full iron armour and dominating. Going for chests naturally generated will still give similar loot rather than avoiding player built structures!

Wouldn’t people just hide in the buildings dragging out the game!:

The buildings are made with glass with little to no obstructions meaning that people camping in buildings may gain height but won’t be able to stay hidden! Players with an aggressive play-style won’t be bored by games dragging out!

Recommended Strat:

Personally I think the Strat would be to choose the bouncy kit to gain height quickly and enter a building by breaking the window, most buildings have a way up to the top inside and the ones that don’t can just be scaled on the side! I would gather some basic loot (sword and small amount of armour) before following players into buildings, the map like many others benefits from memorisation of the chests placed manually as some buildings have more than others, on one map there is a double chest at the top with others nearby, giving the people who know the location an advantage, I believe that is the same with out map! Feather may also be good as you can be thrown out of buildings fairly easily!

Comment:

Had great fun making this map and I hope it does well in the community, I don’t think we will be making another map soon but I am sure we will at some point as this was fun and both of our first time working with another person on a build!

-Harri :/

edit 1:
Size:
Ive see a comment about the size; I want to add that it is big, but not that bad, it is about above average as I have seen bigger maps and I do not think the size is much of an issue when actually playing as we have messed around and moving around the map on the ground isnt an issue (we may have been riding pigs tho)

Camping inside the buildings:
I have noticed a concern about the fact of hiding, I have mentioned this already but I should clarify a bit more. There will be about 5 chests in the big buildings and about 2-3 in the smaller ones (excluding the ceiling) this means unless incredibly lucky you won’t get end game gear from going into the buildings meaning the buildings can be used for height/an easy chest. It would be better to go on top of the building to reach more naturally generated chests and the ones placed as if not all buildings have a chest or 2 on top in the open meaning people will/should prioritise going high to camping low!

3 Likes

I rlly like this map however I think despite the glass hiding in buildings could be a bit of a problem same with the size of the map
Overall definitely a +1

Great maps as always dutchknot :blue_heart:

4 Likes

hey, don’t worry in my FAQ section I added that there are pretty much no 2 block high solid blocks meaning people will be visible even if it isn’t by much, remember there is a halloween map with a maze hiding people entirely, I don’t think it would be much of a problem as there is a double chest in the helicopter and a chest or 2 at the very top luring people out so there aren’t campers; we explicitly made it difficult to progress loot wise if you don’t leave the building!

edit: ty for the concern and rating :D

2 Likes

+1 Really unique and cool concept

I can still see an issue being people hiding for a while but I think this would still be very interesting to play :+1:

4 Likes

ty ty :D

2 Likes

Personally I had some knowledge about the Progress. And it made some good progress. It’s something different than most of maps due to the Skyscrapers.

Me as a Kit Player, I love PvP areas. not those like open areas with some floating islands or whatever. I dont really like them.

But on this Map I would have lots of PvP spaces due to the Skyscrapers. And I love that.

In general the Map seems bigger than others and some players can hide for some time.

But in general I would love to have close quarter fights like on this Map

Huge +1

Good Job Harri and knot :heart:

3 Likes

hey glad to have an opinion from a kit main :D glad we could appeal to your preferances :D ty

2 Likes

Since Woolwars is less toxic than Kit… I sometimes switch to Woolwars to have some chill games.

also @ZachDontFall got me into Woolwars :> Ty again Im having lots of fun :heart:

5 Likes

wool wars is fun at times, I’d say the only downside is the wait time other than that its perfect (personal opinion) and has tons of player backup and a great community!

3 Likes

I really like this map, it reminds me of C1OUS3Rs :o

+1

3 Likes

ty for the comment :D

3 Likes

I really like the look and concept of this map! It has a lot of PvP spaces, which I personally like. But due to it’s size I can see some people hiding for longer periods of time. Besides that I would love for this map to be added!

+1

Even though I don’t play woolwars often, I can see myself having a lot of fun on this map. Great job Dutch and Harri!

4 Likes

ty for the support I hope this map is added as it adds a different concept to wool wars pvp also please read the FAQ as it talks about all the common questions already being asked, other than that enjoy :D

3 Likes

+1 Unique and fun concept
Best of luck!

4 Likes

thanks! :D

3 Likes

+1 I really like the map and would love to play on it :0

4 Likes

+1 great map as usual, I love the amount of land without it getting in the way. Very unique, and would love to play on it!

4 Likes

thanks I hope it will become a map as well :D

3 Likes

thanks, I think It will add a new learning curve as there aren’t many maps like it

4 Likes