Sky's 3rd staff application enjoy <3 (DECEMBER/WINTER OF 2020) sky_awsmness

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes i’ve been playing since jan of this year

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes as a matter of fact i am i record over 30fps and can record to a average of 90 fps

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?: Yes,as a matter of fact i do

Application

IGN:sky_awsmness

Timezone:Est

Languages spoken: English,Amhraic and some bit of arabic

Server(s) you are interested in moderating: Here are the following gamemode i’d like to apply and be staff on

KitPvP
Woolwars
Event
Survival

How active can you be per week? depends on the week but here’s my schedule at the current moment Monday: 4:00PM 6:00PM
Tuesday:4:00 TO 6:00PM
Wednesday 4:00PM TO 6:00PM
Thursday: 4:00PM TO 6:00PM
Friday 4:00PM TO unlimited
weekends: all day.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:Yes i have and it’s kind of weird ig, i’ve been muted once for ‘‘spam’’, even doe i just said one chat message with all caps

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: Yes i have, i have applied for staff about 2 times this being my 3rd try. Last time i had applied i was denied for ‘‘Not being involved enough with the community, By talking to people and getting to know staff and being a positive impact community and getting to know more staff’’. And this time i think i’m officially ready to be a munchymc moderator. Seeing now i am a positive influence and getting to know the staff and community a bit more so i say this in the best way possible i’d think i’m a great candidate to be staff here on munchymc. I understand as a staff member, toxic and immature actions won’t be allowed, and I fully understand and accept that i also realize i will not act immature while i’m doing my job.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? Right now it’s pretty good, I know fumaz, i’m friends with cyrotech,Eeveenoises i talk to Mcdonalds in minecraft chat sometimes. A lot of players now me in general on munchy, I think my reputation is pretty decent because when i come online a lot of times people realize i’m on and say ‘Hi sky!’'Sometimes i get targeted in bads events, or events in general. And I’d say it’s pretty good. I’m very active and try to interact with chat when anyone asks a question. I enjoy having short conversations in chat with other players.From time to time i have conversations with players and current mods. If players ask me a question i try my best to answer and if i can’t answer it then i’ll get staff’s attention to get the required help needed for the player.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? I’m interested because this server has helped me a lot with my mental health, I would love to host events for players to enjoy! i just love this server. I can tell when someone is lying to me i can deceit hackers faster than others Because I’ve ran through a lot of hackers in my time of being staff on these servers. I am generally chatty and have a great sense of humor and love to have a conversation with players, make them laugh, etc. and answer players questions if possible and do the best I can for that player. And I wanna help out this community because its so fun and wholesome i am also interested because I’ve been playing munchy for 8 months and this community is so wholesome and has helped me a lot and i wanna help the community back by being a staff on Munhcy. I’m a very trust worthy, player with staff and i understand the responsibility on being staff on a server with a very large player count, Often from time to time i will joke around with players and have a bit fun but when I’m told to do my job as being a mod i will not joke around, Being a staff member for Minecraft servers in generally is always a goal. It allows me to help those in need rather than just being able to advise someone, as well gives me a new take on Minecraft itself. Being “that person” the community seeks for help is something I strive for in all situations, real or gaming. When it comes to Munchy specifically, over the past month I’ve been on the server I’ve come to love the community and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Now it is my chance to provide that same love and support back in a new role as potential staff.Not only is it a step up on responsibility but the ability to help other players in need of support or knowledge with relative ease. I find joy in other players enjoying themselves, and I am always willing to give a hand and help another player in need to the best of my ability regardless if this is indeed with all these servers on Munnchy Mc. If promoted to this position not only will my life experiences, and knowledge of such a position will aid me as a JMOD in this amazing community. However, it also gives me the opportunity to help the network remain a fun and interactive community while providing my service to others, ensuring that every player here on the Munchy mc server has that beacon of light they can approach. I am a passionate young individual who aspires to achieve many great things while impacting the lives of others. There is nothing more that makes me happier than seeing someone in happiness. Through seeing others relieved or even exultant makes all the stress worth it. I am enthusiastic towards helping others, and even if I am not capable or unsure in regards to an issue that may be occurring I will always find a solution to ensure that person is in a better state than they originally were! I know that as a staff member, I am responsible for the server and the reputation that it gets, so I intend on taking my job as staff very seriously. Another reason I am applying for Munchy is that I enjoy social interactions, Minecraft is a very highly community-based game and so for a server to be successful, the community of the server needs to be happy. I know that MunchyMc prioritizes its players which is a characteristic that I can respect, which brings me to my third point. Respect, I respect the owners and the administration team of Munchymc bringing happiness to players like me. I can see the amount of effort that you guys have put into the server and it shows how much you are dedicated to constantly making the server better. I’m also very efficient, professional, and very mature in certain situations. I’m sure many of your applicants say that they are active but activity is useless if the staff member does not use their time efficiently. I can be on for a good amount of time, I will spend every second of it helping players, banning people for the right punishments, and moderating chat to filter any unwanted toxicity out and try my best to keep the server clean.I want to become a staff member because I feel that I can put forth very good ideas about how to improve and change the server for the better. Players have been looking up to me and asking me for help with things around the server ever since I started playing on Munchy. Being a Mod would encourage more players to ask me questions and give me a chance to help them with many things since I have noticed that players are often hesitant to ask questions if a staff member is not online. Additionally, I’d like to be a staff member because I am very familiar with the rules for all of the servers on Munchy which will better help me enforce and know how to handle them. Also, I will restate that I have been on the server for a significant amount of time therefore making a lot of friends who respect and like me. I feel that I would be very useful and helpful to the community because of the fact that I am on the server so much. And being staff on munchy means that I can dedicate my free time to helping players on the server and making their experience even more enjoyable than it already is. i’d love to be a munchymc mod because i honestly will try my best on the munchymc network.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? I’d say 8/10 and i say this personally i’m a good fit for staff because I can deceit hackers faster than some people because I’ve run through a lot of hackers in my time of being staff on these for servers. I am calm in stressful situations.I think I would be a excellent Moderator because I do enjoy playing Munchy and I know I will be committed and I am willing to help the server in any way possible aiming to improve the quality of game play for everyone here at Munchy. As a staff member I would always go out of my way to help others and due to life experiences I am a very caring person rand am able to sympathize easily. I would love to be the person who people can rely on, turn to, can deal with Reports and help moderate. I am honest, trustworthy and would never go back on my word or lie for that matter. I am also innovative and would love and am eager to bring this and contribute my ideas to the staff team.Also the reason why i say 8 is because when i was a manager on HybridMc taught me more about being staff on catching hackers,Muting spammers,Being mature while doing your job,Being calm in stressful situations,I’d also say the most strongest suit of being a staff member is being able to handle hate and drama and not being broken,i will always seek out to the people who need help with anything because these past experiences have made me the man who i am today. i will not rest until the person who needs help will get help.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? I guess it would be a 8. The soul reason why i say this is because i’ve seen a lot of hackers on server’s i was staff on because it was common to see X-Raysers,Bhop,Killura,fly,jessueshacks,Autoclickers and much more hacks i’ve seen and i’m very knowledgeable when it comes to seeing a a hacker. Here’s a example on the following hacks i’m aware of
WizardHacks
Forcefield/killaura
Fly
xray
step
autosoup/pot
speed
no kb
aim assist
Etc…
these are the following hacks i can name of top of my head
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:I Have** not made a report no However i have recorded a video of someone hacking on purgatory here’s the evdeince:https://youtu.be/mzLXRZxXuKc

its unedited. also if i get denied at least i tried knowing i failed if i still get denied i will never stop helping people with or without staff. i’m not afraid of failure again if this gets denied i’ll at least knew i tried my best.

5 Likes

Hey Sky_awsmness.
Make sure to maybe fix the grammar/way of your application. It is a bit messy.
I for one, have never seen you on Survival.
Also, being as active as you possibly can be would help a lot.
Good luck.

1 Like

Hahahha sorry if there’s a bunch of grammar error english really wasn’t my first language and it’s a bit hard to type out a application and thanks for mentioning my grammar error i’ll try and fix this right away!

2 Likes

Also keep in mind that you completely skipped this question.

1 Like

i am so sorry give me a moment

3 Likes

Hello!

I have seen you on and you have a very well-written application! But here are a few things that may help:

• You should bold your questions by adding a space between the ** and the first word.
  • I know English isn’t your first language, but try to improve some grammar mistakes!

It looks like this is your 2nd time applying.

Good luck! :+1:

1 Like

hahah sorry i reallly tried bolding the questions but the one’s i bolded wouldnt bold so i just gave up sorry and thx for the luck

2 Likes

Are you interested with writing my english essays cuz damn you write a lot

4 Likes

19.99 to write ur essay

2 Likes

Hiya sky, Am sorry but I haven’t seen you much at all, You need to be more active and involved in the community :slightly_smiling_face: Also keep the questions BOLD to make it much easier too read! Also I recommend putting your full ign in the title. Gl anways o/

2 Likes

hi i’ve read ur message and thanks for the feedback! however as i mentioned early i did try and bold all of the current questions in the staff app and some of them would not bold so i had to give up

you also say i’m not active

My last login was on Nov 29th i haven’t logged on because i’ve been away from home and i’m gone for a week in a different state but thank you for the feedback cheers i wish everyone the best of luck<3

1 Like

+0.5 theres alot of detail in this application but, there are a few grammar mistakes, I’ve seen you on a bit. Good Luck ^_^

2 Likes

Hello! This application is great, except for some grammatical errors, but since your first language isn’t English. It won’t lower my rating! (Don’t forget to capitalize your I :slight_smile:)Good Luck!!!

Rating: +1
1 Like

Heyy,

You applied for a lot of different servers, maybe try applying for one and get some experience in it and maybe later more servers. I’m playing Woolwars but I haven’t really seen you around so maybe be more active in the community.

1 Like

You want to become staff on:
Woolwars
Kitpvp
Event
Prison
Survival
I meant isn’t it a bit much to apply for.
I don’t know your stats but like make more friends in the community and get to know us.

1 Like

that’s what I’m still currently doing because munchy brings a huge smile to my face every day I personally can handle it so don’t worry

I want to help this community since it’s the best server I’ve ever gotten to now

and srs thanks for ur application rating I’ll think about what u said much love <3

2 Likes

I’m gonna speak from personal experience- I haven’t seen you on any of the servers… ever. Even given that I’m not active these days, if this is your 3rd application then you will have been on the server for at least 9 months (I played mainly survival and prison in the time I’ve been on the server)

The only place I’ve ever seen you in the community is on the forums, where you’re relatively active

Note that I’m literally the most active person on the community discord ever and I’ve never seen you on it (could be a lapse of memory but yeah)

Also, I understand that English may not be your first language, but you can maybe capitalize “i’s” and change “ur” to “your/you’re,” just constructive feedback!

Besides grammar your application is good! No rating because I don’t know you, but I suggest improve your activity on survival and prison because I’ve never seen you on there, and become more active on discord!

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

thx for da feedback will do and i’ll keep what u said in mind

1 Like

I think applying for every single gamemode is a bit much, especially with just a 2 hour time window on most days. I get you want to help, but being mod is also a responsibility and you might be drained by having to moderate every server.
Flare gave good feedback as well.
Anyways to critique your application a bit,

The way this is phrased sounds almost spiteful, and the last part is unnecessary. You can instead just say you’ve been muted for spam once and have learned from it, regardless of if it was deserved.
I really like your answer for the reputation question, I can tell you’re confident about this and truly want to help out, and it sounds like you have experience. I do think you could be a good moderator.
Flare sums up the rest of my thoughts nicely. Please take the time to fix the grammatical errors because it makes the application so much harder to read. You should try to focus on one or two game modes so you can become well known in those specific communities, rather than attempting to be friends with the entire server. (Again may I add with a two hour time window per day)
I’m not going to give a rating, but good luck dude!

1 Like

Yea your right having a 2 hour schedule to apply for all those gamemodes wouldn’t be possible thanks for the feedback <3 i’ll re-think my options.

1 Like