SkyFaller55's Build Team Application

IGN:SkyFaller55

Timezone: PCF timings

Discord NameHeXo_Rifty#2785

How long have you played MunchyMC?:Pretty long, mainly focused on building maps and stuff, but now I am gonna be MUCH more active on this server if I get accepted

How active can you be per week?5-6 hrs:

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:No

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: I don’t currently have one but you can view my most recent below.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: I build a spawn and it is GINORMOUS CASTLE, which took about 5 - 6 weeks. I also look at other builds for inspiration as we are a community!

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I’m exceptionally knowledgeable about World edit,and Voxel. I have been utilizing WorldEdit for some numerous years now, and now the intricate details. There are some further developed orders that I don’t know about, simply because I have never needed to utilize them. Concerning VoxelSniper, I got on it in around 2016, and use it for the vast majority of my terraforming. I found goBrush and goPaint a short while after Voxel, and they can be lifelines. I use goPaint constantly, in any case, the majority of my landscape is finished with Voxel to add profundity and intricacy to my works, as it gives you more control than goBrush does.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):Structures are mainly my specialty, or spawns, weaknesses, I wouldn’t really say I have many very few.

**What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I happen to build all of my friends maps when they play with others people, just for free time really, but this would be my first. **

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: 10/10, as I like to interact with people and I’m a very open person, and when one is angry at me, and try to revoke me I stay calm and try to help them.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? No

Without a portfolio you will not be considered, I suggest making one :)

6 Likes

Hey there!

I have two suggestions for now - for one, please add a portfolio of builds! To be considered, you will need at least a couple of good builds that you’ve made. Secondly, if for now you just have this one build, I suggest getting some more angles! From the side maybe, or even the interior (if there is one)!

Cheers and good luck,
AceCaptainRex

3 Likes

Expanding on this, make sure to spend time and be thorough with your portfolio builds, you want to show your exact level of skill because that is what a portfolio determines.

Best of luck :)

1 Like

I don’t have more builds and the server this was built on was restarted and now used for youtube videos. I can build things that you guys want me to and i can build them and show multiple angles.

Application denied.

We do not think that you’re ready to be given a trial yet, keep improving and make sure to add more builds to your portfolio.

If you wish to re-apply, please wait 3 months before doing so.

1 Like