SkoPie's Co-Host Application (May 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you participated in at least a few events on the Event server before?:

Yes, I participate in events quite frequently.

- Do you have Discord downloaded and are competent with it?:

Yes.

Application

IGN:

theskopieyouhate

Timezone:

MST (2 Hours behind EST)

Can you use a microphone?

Yes

When can you be available to help host events each week?

Mon,Tues,Thurs 5:00pm-12:00am

Wednesday 9pm - 12:00am

Friday 1:15pm-12:00am

Saturday&Sunday 9am-12am

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I feel that my reputation is very good in the community as I haven’t really had a lot of negative interactions with the players on Munchy. I feel that I’m mature, calm, and can deal with people who are toxic/irritating very well. I feel that I’m a very friendly and humorous person who doesn’t get mad easily, and overall just a nice person to people on Munchy. My biggest factor in showing I have a very stable reputation is my ongoing support with the Event Team, which is a rank very similar to this role. It requires being mature, active, and having a good reputation.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

The main reason I’m applying for this role is I want to reach out to a new category on Munchy. I want to explore this category of a new version type of gamemode mixed in with events that people like me would be familiar with. Another motivator is the fact that I’m already a member on the Event Team, which would make adapting to co-hosting a lot easier. It also brings many more experience factors such as knowing how to deal with rule breakers, learning to adapt to this new type of hosting, and just being a good person in general.

Do you have any past experience with plugins such as WorldGuard/WorldEdit?

Yes, I am very experienced with WorldEdit as it is a key skill to have on the Event Team.

How well can you work with a team in a formal/professional environment?
I can work very well in a team with formal environment, and I know when it’s needed to be professional.
Anything you want to add:
Chances are I probably won’t be on on Wednesdays as that’s a pretty busy day for me. Thanks:)

18 Likes

This application is very detailed, and since skopie is already on the event team he is experienced with hosting events and that type of thing! skopie is also really fun to talk to and overall he would be pretty much perfect for Co-host

+1 goodluck!

1 Like

Has the skills of a good co-host being on the event team.
GL Skopie

1 Like

+1

SkoPie is a very good Event member on Kit and would make as a good addition to the Co-Host roster

1 Like

Yesyesyeysyesyesyesyes +1

1 Like

SkoPie has proven to be a professional and mature member of MunchyMC!

+1

would recommend

Ily SkoPie :heart:

1 Like

+1 Skopie is very cool and this is detailed and what Turtle said

1 Like

5 Likes

Ok mjauki

Ok sam -miyaki

1 Like

Super nice and professional! Skopie is already an Event rank for kit, why not make him an even better “Event” rank for the official Event server! Skopie for Co-host!

+1

2 Likes

+1 active

2 Likes

Thanks Clouser :+1:

+1!
Sko is a great Event member on kit and would be a great co-host! He is mature, friendly and active.
Goodluck! :D

1 Like

plus one

SkoPie is mature, friendly, and has experience with worldedit

2 Likes

+1 @mjauki

1 Like

Hiya SkoPie,

You’re already an Event Team member and could’ve just asked Omarmu or I for Co-Host, but application accepted, congrats! :partying_face:

11 Likes