SkoPie’s Event Team Application #2 (July 2021)

IGN: SkoPie_

Timezone: (UTC -07:00) Mountain Daylight Time

How often can you host events: This is what my schedule should look like most of the time:

Monday-Thursday 5:00pm-12:00am

Friday 1:15pm-12:00am

Saturday&Sunday 9am-12am

What sets you apart from other applicants: Personally I really do feel like I am extremely dedicated to get this position. I have been waiting and working on trying my best to become active, and gain knowledge on WorldEdit commands, MunchyMC Event Exclusive commands, and just what an event member does in general (will all be stated in the additional information.) I have been starting to engage and interact much more with the people on the server, and was in general inspired to persist and try and get this role. I haven’t just been doing all of this for event though. I’ve met so many amazing people along the train of improvement, and even started hosting tons more automatic events despite the fact that they now cost tokens to host. I work great in teams, and am always willing to pitch ideas. Last but not least, I have continued to remain friendly, not toxic, and mature as to not eliminate factors of fun in other players’ experience

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: If I would be accepted, I can help bring delightful experience for other players. I will continue to try and be as active as I am, and try my best to host events for other players, whether they are Manual or not. I will engage with others to make a good name for myself, and make other players feel that they are in a welcoming, and non-toxic environment. I will help build maps for different kinds of events, and help build the community into a better place.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community: I feel that I am a positive, and friendly role model, willing to help out, and engage in fun activity. I am a respectable person. People don’t usually tend to have problems with me, because I don’t cause any! I’m approachable, I’m kind, and I never seem to cause a ruckus!

Why do you want to be on the event team: The fact that me hosting events would be bringing other players joy, that’s more than enough for me to say “count me in”. Hosting events really does seem like an extremely fun activity considering the fact it involves teamwork, responsibility, and knowledge. I want to make KitPvP a place where players feel like they’re having a fun experience, and that they feel as if they arent bored.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

Strength I am a very patient person, and I’m dedicated to persist after whatever happens. In general, can deal with tough situations involving players’ toxicity

Weakness While I will be active most of the time, classes and homework does tend to get in the way of quite a lot of things.

Using your own experiences, give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.)

@Teenyrobot - He does tend to host events when people ask to in the chat, I’ve asked for RedRover many times throughout the past months from him, and he usually accepts them as long as he’s not AFK.

@iNateCo - Many months back I think around February, he did let me pull the levers in deathrun, and he does host events when players ask in chat very frequently.

@DutchMTC - Multiple times I’ve asked if he could host waterdrops, and he accepted my requests. He asked which kind of waterdrop I want (SkyHigh, Normal etc.) and on which map.

Anything else you would like to add:

Here is a list of all the commands I know:

/skit [apply/create]: - A command that basically creates or gives out a mini kit that you can make yourself

/eventkick: - Sends a certain player back to spawn.

/eventban: - Permanently remove’s a player’s permission for joining an event

/togglepvp: - Turns on PvP or turns off PvP

/eventtpall: - Gives everyone the option to participate in an event.

/broadcast: - Creates a big message taking up a large amount of the chat to KiPvP

/eventtp: - Gives someone the option to go into the event world.

/togglepickup: - Allows everyone to pick up items.

/host: - shows all of the automatic events that only event members can host, and all of the current events being hosted.

NOTE Applications just so happened to open the one week or so I go on a vacation with my family. Please keep this in mind as to not think I’m not being unactive without a reason. Thanks

Edit 1 there was a little mistake in the bolding for the Strengths and Weaknesses question

Edit 2 Fixed 2 typos on the commands

13 Likes

Great Application
Well Known
You Know alot about events

Activity isnt alot but I see you time to time

+.90 from Me
GOOD LUCK _SKOPIE

2 Likes

+1

My reasoning for this is:

• You are really active on KitPvP.
  • You have alot of knowledge of Events.
  • You are very nice and have a great reputation within the community.
  • You have a nice and detailed application.

Just a quick note, not important though as you will learn them all during the interview, some of the commands you mentioned weren’t spelled right

This is supposed to be /eventtpall.

This is supposed to be /eventtp.

I wish you the best of luck on your application!

3 Likes

Prob cuz of timezones or me being on survival 24/7 xD

2 Likes

Pros:

• Mature

• Active

• Good application

Cons:

• None

Final rating: +1

2 Likes

+1 ^^^^ what Miyaki/DutchMTC said

2 Likes

LETS GO SKOPIE +1

perfect fit and I think should get the role

2 Likes

+1 active, mature, and nice! Perfect candidate

2 Likes

+1

Active,
Clean and well written application,
Nice in chat,
Seems knowledgeable,
Great reputation within the community,

Best of luck Sko!

2 Likes

+1 Very Dedicated and Very Kind and Active.

2 Likes

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Friendly and approachable
  • Knowledgeable

Great fit for event. He is dedicated and knows much about how events work.

2 Likes

Skopie! Big +1
Kind
Active
Friendly

2 Likes

+1
SkoPie is very nice and active member in the community I would love to see u as event member!

Good luck SkoPie!

2 Likes

SkoPie is an amazing pick for this role.

Good luck, SkoPie!

+1
3 Likes

+3.14
•super nice to me and others in the community

•pretty active and consistant

•good knowledge of events!

GOODLUCK SKO

1 Like

Thanks for all the feedback :)

1 Like

SPOPIE!! +1!!!

2 Likes

Huge +1

• Very active
  • Extremely nice
  • Well known in the community
  • Mature
  • Has lots of knowledge
    Skopie would be an amazing fit for the event team! Good luck Skopie!
2 Likes

Although some questions are more detailed than others, I think Sko is skilled enough to be apart of the Team and I think Sko is capable of hosting one aswell.

My rating:
+0.85

2 Likes

Massive +1!

Here is why:

• Extremely active on Kit
  • Very knowledgeable on the role
  • Active member of the community
  • Greatly detailed application
  • Mature

Best of luck on your application Sko!

2 Likes