SkippoAPS Event Application

Thank you <3

I am more less online when i am on Stream hosting events but thank you

Recently got ‘‘Helper rank’’ I think you should wait. -1

1 Like

Thank you anyway

skippos is a great guy with genuine intentions and also has some great ideas for the community

love you skippo

1 Like

Although you’re a helper, and have matured over time, I feel like you aren’t quite ready for the position for the fact that you’re really never on kit.

1 Like

Last few days have been on kitpvp quiet a bit as well as on streams maybe you wasn’t online? However thank you anyway

+/-0
Very nice person and a great helper. However there isn’t much effort put into the application and I also don’t see you on kit much, if at all.

Good luck regardless!

1 Like

Thank you, I have been putting the effort to come around on kitpvp more as well as trying to stream while hosting the events say /events.

+0
You’re mature and probably good for the role, just you lack of activity on kit, as you’re mainly based on woolwars, as that’s where you’ve gotten helper.

1 Like

+0

You’re mature and very dedicated. But you’re lack on kit needs work as that’s the place where you will host your events.

hey @SkippoAPS, my opinion will be a +0.5.

I personally never see you on Kit, but anyways you’re active on the Network and mature, so good luck on your app! =)

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the activity requirements to become an event team member at this time.

To increase your chances, try spending more time interacting with the community on KitPvP.

1 Like