SkippoAPS Event Application

IGN: SkippoAPS

Timezone: BST

How often can you host events: I could probably host one event a day depending on how busy I am however I would always make the effort to try.

What sets you apart from other applicants: I know how the community reacts to having to play events. As a YouTuber, I feel I also have the knowledge of what a community wants as I always have to look through the community eye this meaning I have to look out what they want and what is best for them.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: I feel I could bring people a unique experience, as well as events they wish, for example, would be if I was sat and chat was asking for someone to host water drop I would see that maybe they would want to have that event hosted. As well I would want to hear from the community to see what they would want to be honest by this I mean that if the community loves an event that not hosted a lot I would try my best to help.

Why do you want to be on the event team: I want to be part of the event team so that I can firstly gain more of a bond between myself and the community as well as bringing players a chance to take part in events with this it would mean that the community can have a unique experience.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): One time that a god example that the event team had helped a Youtuber where they set up two teams and it was where the team captain picked one team member to go and fight the other team although I wasn’t a team captain however I apricated the fact I was able to take part within the event.

There has also been plenty of times seen event team members who are YouTubers as well as hosting events for their subscribers and allow the whole community to join in as a whole and although I haven’t been in all of them I see this as a kind gesture towards the community.

Anything else you would like to add: Thank you for reading.

9 Likes

+1

Skippo is really nice and I think this would be a great opportunity for him as a character to grow on the community so they can realise how nice he is!

3 Likes

+1
skippo is really nice and this will help community grow more and bring more people to munchy from his channel
gl skippo

3 Likes

Hello!

I will give your application a +5 for the following reasons:

• Very active in-game
  • Extremely kind
  • Cares about the community

Keep up the great work! :+1:

2 Likes

+1
Skippo is really responsible and has many great ideas, he is also very nice to everyone and easy to talk to.

2 Likes

-1 fish user

NO JK
You are mature and all that good stuff. However, I think your application is a tad short and your activity could improve slightly on kitpvp.
+0.75

2 Likes

+.5

Really nice and active on woolwars, but I don’t see him at all on KitPvP. Maybe improve on activity in kit.

2 Likes

+0.75
Absolutely lovely, and I always love chatting and playing with you in game :3
On the other hand, you should work on your activity when it comes to kit, I don’t seem to find you there quite often :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck Skippoop uwu

1 Like

+1

• Kind
  • Nice to the community
    Gl Skippo
1 Like

+1

• Active and friendly helper
  • Nice application
  • Always helping others
  • Fun to play private games with :sunglasses:

Best of luck!<3

1 Like

+1
Active helper, helpful in chat and always answers fast, detailed app. Good luck!

1 Like

+0

You’re a good helper on woolwars, but personally, I’ve never seen you on kit.

1 Like

Thanks!

Thank you So Much!

I appricate it

1 Like

Tysm!

Thank you :frowning:

I am on sometimes but thank you

As said i have been working on that but yeah thank you

1 Like

Thanks!!!

1 Like